Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you and The Sun agree the ban should be lifted? What outcome are you arguing for?

No I don't actually.  I'm all for it.

How come JT is all for it now?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No I don't actually.  I'm all for it.

How come JT is all for it now?

right now its not a federal position - The backlash from feds getting involved could be country wide with the wrong affect.

Quebec will over turn this law so why get involved?  As the law is written now you will be denied service if you are cold and have a scarf on covering your nose and mouth,  no bus ride for you whitie -  Quebec is pretty cold for not being able to cover your face in public

sunny ways

Denied services

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLB74YVFx4NTlsC0yRWhZ

any snow mobiler with this on is Denied service

Skull-Warm-Full-Face-Cover-Winter-Ski-Ma

Denied?

B8b6yUmIAAEeH9m.jpg

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

right now its not a federal position - The backlash from feds getting involved could be country wide with the wrong affect.

Quebec will over turn this law so why get involved?  As the law is written now you will be denied service if you are cold and have a scarf on covering your nose and mouth,  no bus ride for you whitie -  Quebec is pretty cold for not being able to cover your face in public

sunny ways

Denied services

Denied?

B8b6yUmIAAEeH9m.jpg

The hipster probably drinks Molsons Stock Ale too.

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sunny ways

Denied services

Denied?

B8b6yUmIAAEeH9m.jpg

Oh, come on now.  JT openly stated he did not want to live in a Canada where this kind of racial discrimination existed.  In fact he said he would take his ball home to Quebec and consider separating.  Well checkmate.

I bet the first chick is kinda hot once peel back the layers.:lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is anyone forcing her in Jan' to bundle up so men won't find the sight of her provocative?

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh, come on now.  JT openly stated he did not want to live in a Canada where this kind of racial discrimination existed.  In fact he said he would take his ball home to Quebec and consider separating.  Well checkmate.

You have to be careful with Quebec, if the Feds push their agenda on Quebec it will start   the separation again since the FEDs are not respecting Quebec[ers

Best to stay out of it for now

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You have to be careful with Quebec, if the Feds push their agenda on Quebec it will start   the separation again since the FEDs are not respecting Quebec[ers

Best to stay out of it for now

Um no.  How long have you been around?

11 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

More 10 million dollar payouts to terrorism suspects.  I think it's actually a form of vote-buying. 

I can only imagine the bill, at the end of Justin's tenure.....

still only half of what Harper paid out :dunno:  over 20 million for mistreatment - I wonder if these 3 families voted for Harper?

I really don't get why we only bring up Trudeau

Edited by 1trailmaker

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

still only half of what Harper paid out :dunno:  over 20 million for mistreatment - I wonder if these 3 families voted for Harper?

I really don't get why we only bring up Trudeau

Because it was a liberal mistake and payout and the fucking dumb twit runs the damn country now.

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Because it was a liberal mistake and payout and the fucking dumb twit runs the damn country now.

I look at it as a Canadian Government error in judgment - playing to American fears always cost us 

Remember the lock up the Commie from the 50's and 60's?  we never learn instead we just blame the government party we don't like...  Fact is we all pay no matter what government is in charge

we lost 5 million more from trying to fight the courts order on this subject.  Pay and move on

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I look at it as a Canadian Government error in judgment - playing to American fears always cost us 

so conservatives make a mistake and its Harpers fault. Liberals make a mistake and its a CDN govt mistake..................uh huh

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

so conservatives make a mistake and its Harpers fault. Liberals make a mistake and its a CDN govt mistake..................uh huh

?

You know we (Canada) lost in court several times on this matter?  Fact is if Harper wasn't such an stiff ass we could have paid out Omar for less the 100k - He fought it in court (5 million) and lost and lost and lost - government change gave the payout 10 million

for this I blame Canadian Government for giving in to the fears (you all have themm too) of America

The other 3 payouts are all under Harper Government from start to finish

As Canadians we should know better

Edited by 1trailmaker

If I were Morneau I would resign....why does he stay on when his fortune (family fortune) is millions more than what he is being paid as a brain dead Libtard Finance guy...Makes no sense, ...He takes so much heat for his activity, if he just walked away, the issue would die and he wouldn't have to change all of his money scams.  Seems weird, does he lack the attention like Justine lacks....?  Does he just needs to be on TV and in the public eye?  I don't get it

Edited by Poncho

32 minutes ago, Poncho said:

If I were Morneau I would resign....why does he stay on when his fortune (family fortune) is millions more than what he is being paid as a brain dead Libtard Finance guy...Makes no sense, ...He takes so much heat for his activity, if he just walked away, the issue would die and he wouldn't have to change all of his money scams.  Seems weird, does he lack the attention like Justine lacks....?  Does he just needs to be on TV and in the public eye?  I don't get it

I don't get it either, the guy is worth a mint and his salary is peanuts considering.   He is also a terrible public speaker, not JT level bad but nothing to write home about.

It looks like Seymour was right, throwing his career under the bus for drama boy.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I've wondered the same. What does a cabinet minister make? Must be some ulterior motive for someone who has his money to put up w/ politcal BS on a daily basis.