Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

how does having a business vs charging bogus expenditures compare?

I thought you cons liked rich guys

If they go there Moron O will die an even faster death.....Moron O would a have a few questionable expenditures I'm sure lol....Really are you that much of a Tard.....sad

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

If they go there Moron O will die an even faster death.....Moron O would a have a few questionable expenditures I'm sure lol....Really are you that much of a Tard.....sad

na I just don't really care about this stuff,   the guy is a rich dude that makes money. 

This isn't the same as Duffy and the Harper office, totally different

Has Morneau worked anywhere other than the family business? Easy to move up the corporate ladder when the old man is running the show. The way he's acting in the House, I doubt he'd last long out in the real world.

If Morneau and Sajjan are doing exceptional jobs, what about Monsef, Joly and Lebouthillier?

The way you go on, the current crop of Liberal MPs are the best that have ever entered in the house. Pretty much the only qualifications they had is that they were running against a CPC candidate during an election when ABC was the only thing a lot of people thought of when voting. Heck even the Cryptkeeper got elected.

Sounds like a well informed MP:

https://www.hilltimes.com/2017/10/30/ex-revenue-minister-says-impossible-lebouthillier-didnt-know-plans-tax-employee-discounts/123719

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lying about his home address

ONEWAY AC Moroneau should be your hero, he makes tons of money and is high business - something you adore

What gives? Liberal? 

Actially I had some hope him and did hold him in some high regard.  Although now it doesnt really matter much and he needs to go.

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

na I just don't really care about this stuff,   the guy is a rich dude that makes money. 

This isn't the same as Duffy and the Harper office, totally different

Just like Justine and his merry equally gendered men

32 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Has Morneau worked anywhere other than the family business? Easy to move up the corporate ladder when the old man is running the show. The way he's acting in the House, I doubt he'd last long out in the real world.

If Morneau and Sajjan are doing exceptional jobs, what about Monsef, Joly and Lebouthillier?

The way you go on, the current crop of Liberal MPs are the best that have ever entered in the house. Pretty much the only qualifications they had is that they were running against a CPC candidate during an election when ABC was the only thing a lot of people thought of when voting. Heck even the Cryptkeeper got elected.

Sounds like a well informed MP:

https://www.hilltimes.com/2017/10/30/ex-revenue-minister-says-impossible-lebouthillier-didnt-know-plans-tax-employee-discounts/123719

We in Canada have been lucky and had good finance minsters for decades - I have never said different.- our policies are strong and the reason we make it through recessions or don't have them at all.

Timing is on the Liberals side plain and simple - Last round was Mulroney

give the ONEWAY a rest

5 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Just like Justine and his merry equally gendered men

gender balanced was a win for Trudeau like it or not

of all the Ministers, how many are really important?  5?  So easy to pick the right person for those jobs while splitting the gender elsewhere.

Trudeau without a doubt is going after the female voters of all ages, toss in some young males that leads to victory

Anderw Shhhhhhhhhhh isn't the guy, at least not any time soon

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

gender balanced was a win for Trudeau like it or not

of all the Ministers, how many are really important?  5?  So easy to pick the right person for those jobs while splitting the gender elsewhere.

Trudeau without a doubt is going after the female voters of all ages, toss in some young males that leads to victory

Anderw Shhhhhhhhhhh isn't the guy, at least not any time soon

Less than 5.  Andrew dresses like hes 50.  Perhaps Fagmeet can step it up, he seems to be pretty quiet.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Less than 5.  Andrew dresses like hes 50.  Perhaps Fagmeet can step it up, he seems to be pretty quiet.

I don't like that name fagmeet

Its too early for anything from either party.  Not much to complain about in reality that is why daily we here about rich boys fortunes

Sad what these opposition and side benchers get paid for

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its too early for anything from either party.  Not much to complain about in reality that is why daily we here about rich boys fortunes

Me too....it's Fagmeat.  

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Get used to it.  Lol.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

shhhhh. Its takes an incredible amount of skill and stupidity to prompt an economic downturn when your major trading partner is having their best economy ever.

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

shhhhh. Its takes an incredible amount of skill and stupidity to prompt an economic downturn when your major trading partner is having their best economy ever.

Must be using the same business model of the guy that ran the Carnarvon ESSO & LCBO into the ground.

Edited by revrnd

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

US consumer confidence at 17 year high.  Only JT could fuck that up.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lots of fanfare about the TSX hitting 16,000. That was tempered by the fact that the index is only +6% for the year while

the DJI is up 18%

https://ycharts.com/indices/^DJI/ytd_return

and the NASDAQ is up 24%

https://ycharts.com/indices/^IXIC/ytd_return

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Conference Board of Canada's consumer confidence index jumped 8.1 points in August to reach its highest level since November, 2007, before the Great Recession of 2008-09.

And that was before Thursday's release of GDP data from Statistics Canada, which showed Canada's economy expanded by a very strong 4.5 per cent, annualized, in the second quarter of 2017. That's considerably stronger than the 3-per-cent pace seen in the U.S.

the ANTI CANADA group is vocal today

44 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Lots of fanfare about the TSX hitting 16,000. That was tempered by the fact that the index is only +6% for the year while

the DJI is up 18%

https://ycharts.com/indices/^DJI/ytd_return

and the NASDAQ is up 24%

https://ycharts.com/indices/^IXIC/ytd_return

:lmao:  so record high market means nothing :lmao:  horrible job Canada

Do you ANTI CANADIANS ever post a positive?  oh ya when Cons are in charge

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Conference Board of Canada's consumer confidence index jumped 8.1 points in August to reach its highest level since November, 2007, before the Great Recession of 2008-09.

And that was before Thursday's release of GDP data from Statistics Canada, which showed Canada's economy expanded by a very strong 4.5 per cent, annualized, in the second quarter of 2017. That's considerably stronger than the 3-per-cent pace seen in the U.S.

the ANTI CANADA group is vocal today

The US is just getting started, while we are below 2% in no time.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The US is just getting started, while we are below 2% in no time.

watch 2018 USA market crash - you heard it here first

For us we have record numbers not seen before - yet you complain :lol:   if only  Harper was reelected you would be dancing in the streets

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  so record high market means nothing :lmao:  horrible job Canada

Do you ANTI CANADIANS ever post a positive?  oh ya when Cons are in charge

So a 6% increase is good compared to 18% & 24% ? I'm glad you're not my financial advisor.

Everything was supposed to be sunshine & unicorn farts if we voted Libtard. An open & transparent gov't:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/access-to-information-act-report-1.4151446

Now we have a pair of morons @ the wheel. One can't even remember he has a villa in France.

If commenting on that is ANTI-CANADIAN, I'll be @ the head of the parade.

50 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

watch 2018 USA market crash - you heard it here first

For us we have record numbers not seen before - yet you complain :lol:   if only  Harper was reelected you would be dancing in the streets

No.  A pullback or normal correction.  Time to get out, the sky is falling.