Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was time for some of the guys, time stands still for no one.

It really was.  I’m a great fan of them also but, it was time.  Fresh blood and fresh ideas are needed to expand their racing and consumer marketing.

Now, that being said, if Textron tries to abandon Cat’s racing prowess and long standing roots, it’s over.  Close up the snow side.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really was.  I’m a great fan of them also but, it was time.  Fresh blood and fresh ideas are needed to expand their racing and consumer marketing.

Now, that being said, if Textron tries to abandon Cat’s racing prowess and long standing roots, it’s over.  Close up the snow side.

November 19th, I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  I hear some good things and I’m interested.  I’m looking at some new metal after this season myself.

We’ll see.

Maybe a 650? Oooo!

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was time for some of the guys, time stands still for no one.

come on guys like Kirk hibbert were shown the door really ? who do you replace him with ? a kid with a cad program is no replacement for experience like that .you think the rest of the family will ever look at the factory again after that ?  the list is long on experience they mistakenly showed the door . look what went down when they lost Rory to poo clutching went to shit for 5 yrs . took team to get them back on track . 

big mistake not investing/testing on the track also it is what built the company 

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

won't that be sad a 650 to spank your mighty time bomb . think that hand grenade will still be on its first motor by then ? it could be it is 50/50 

Dude, he’s got a Poo with 4K plus on the ticker.  Tell me you’d be caught on that thing away from any main roads close to town.  :lol:

:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, he’s got a Poo with 4K plus on the ticker.  Tell me you’d be caught on that thing away from any main roads close to town.  :lol:

:

Yeah well it's always the most fun right before it blows up!

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well it's always the most fun right before it blows up!

so last week was a blast then ha 

you hope it only blows up.  prob is when poo goes they go big real big line softball size holes in the case big . good times good times 

Edited by Ez ryder

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

come on guys like Kirk hibbert were shown the door really ? who do you replace him with ? a kid with a cad program is no replacement for experience like that .you think the rest of the family will ever look at the factory again after that ?  the list is long on experience they mistakenly showed the door . look what went down when they lost Rory to poo clutching went to shit for 5 yrs . took team to get them back on track . 

big mistake not investing/testing on the track also it is what built the company 

Nobody cares about snow cross 

22 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Nobody cares about snow cross 

you don't have to care but racing is where  advancement in parts and ideas come from .just the experience from wrenching for 20 yrs on a team is insite you can not get no matter how much you learn on a laptop . just a reality .

oh and the pic say a diff 

20191102_142554.jpg

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you don't have to care but racing is where  advancement in parts and ideas come from .just the experience from wrenching for 20 yrs on a team is insite you can not get no matter how much you learn on a laptop . just a reality .

oh and the pic say a diff 

20191102_142554.jpg

I really liked it when race sleds had to be consumer models 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

most of the cats were never far off 

Zero engine tech is developed in the race program and as we can see by the procross abortion zero chassis tech is relevant there as well

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zero engine tech is developed in the race program and as we can see by the procross abortion zero chassis tech is relevant there as well

Holy.....

You really can top yourself sometimes!!  I mean...this is better than your clutching comment(s)!!!  

Or.....certainly equally as stupid.

:lol2:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy.....

You really can top yourself sometimes!!  I mean...this is better than your clutching comment(s)!!!  

Or.....certainly equally as stupid.

:lol2:

Derp

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Be a lot cooler if they had to use consumer model engines IMO 

32 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Be a lot cooler if they had to use consumer model engines IMO 

There’s minimal changes allowed in racing SX sleds mils now. Just tighter domes and a “hot” ECU.  Engine “innards” must be stock.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

November 19th, I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  I hear some good things and I’m interested.  I’m looking at some new metal after this season myself.

We’ll see.

Same.   Not expecting much chassis wise but a new big bore would be fantastic!   Sorry zam I shouldn't have quoted you.....I know the 570 fan rocks your world.  :lol:  :poke:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I really liked it when race sleds had to be consumer models 

Yeah that was before the high flying action started happening much.