Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Come on Butters, let’s be honest, the only thing you’re destroying is an XL serving of cheese fries you 95% blockage fuck. 

:lol: 

The only reason why fuck face Dave stays at my place, is for the hunters special prime rib dinner at the steak house down the road from my cabin. The cows in the pasture know one of them are going to die when he comes rolling into town.:lol2:

Just now, Anler said:

He is jealous of me and my sled. 

I ran into one of his coworkers at the steak house a few weekends ago, they have a camp down the road from me. Buss is going to get owned at work,complements of Woodtick.:guzzle:

7 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I think my boy did his first long trail ride on a CFR 800 

We aren’t talking about running a sled across a frozen bean field here. Run along,you probably need to wash up your Key bibs for tomorrow? Oops :owned:

3 hours ago, thewayout said:

That’s why I didn’t buy an XRS brand new. 15-16k for a sled is crazy, to me of course: to each their own.

i should be able to sell my sled in a year or two for very close to what I paid.

:lol: :lmao:

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

Even the most basic rider on a 170 hp sled will be able to catch up to a 65 mph sled in anything except a SX track which you don’t ride anyways.

not true . I ride with a old  x snow x guy from time to time and every one I know has to be at the top of there game all day not to get to far behind .  80% rider 20 % sled max .

it is funny running with guys who are like oh we ride fast we ride hard.  you get your AGame day atitude on don't even catch a buzz before hand . then you realize it is time to break out the bowl and best get wasted to to make it thrugh the monotony 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not true . I ride with a old  x snow x guy from time to time and every one I know has to be at the top of there game all day not to get to far behind .  80% rider 20 % sled max .

it is funny running with guys who are like oh we ride fast we ride hard.  you get your AGame day atitude on don't even catch a buzz before hand . then you realize it is time to break out the bowl and best get wasted to to make it thrugh the monotony 

:bc: 

56 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao:

Your 2020 XRS at full price vs my 2018 XRS at 6k less.  Whats the difference between the two sleds other then the fact that you can come on the boards with people you dont ride with to tell them youre dumb enough to pay list price, and that youre waiting to pick up your new sled until november because magically you get another riding year of warranty vs picking it up in August? :lol: 

I'll wait for the differences, other then the circa 1985 digital gauge cluster that looks worse then the previous "premium" gauge.  Again, poo FTMFW since 2015. 

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 1

My new cat was 5-6k less than a comparable doo and is faster 

I’m a doo guy at heart but man they make it hard  to buy one 

Edited by 168hp CAT 800
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I got my 18 XRS 850 for less then your 8 year old procross. Oooops. 

Edited by thewayout
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

You still paid too much for a 2012 sled.