Check your account email address ×

What's the most fucked up movie you ever seen

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I just zipped through it but, it's got my vote.  EEEEESH!!!

The main actor wrote and directed it as well as paying to make it.  Many consider it to be the worst film ever made and as such has developed somewhat of a cult following.  Where movies like the Rocky Horror picture show are designed to be campy this guy thought he was making the next Citizen Kane. 

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The main actor wrote and directed it as well as paying to make it.  Many consider it to be the worst film ever made and as such has developed somewhat of a cult following.  Where movies like the Rocky Horror picture show are designed to be campy this guy thought he was making the next Citizen Kane. 

it's literally so bad...I had to go back and watch more of it.  Oh my god.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think plan 9 from outer space is considered the worst  :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

this should be on the list I think.

The movie The Disaster Artist is about Tommy Wiseau and the making of The Room.

James Franco and Tommy were on Howard Stern last year promoting it.

9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

this should be on the list I think.

I don't think I would have given that movie 5 minutes. The Trailer was painful enough to say the least.

One movie, that I vaguely remember, that was hard to follow and was fucked up was Jacob's Ladder with Tim Robbins. I'd actually like to watch it again as its been many years. The acting was good, I just found it hard to follow but it all comes out in the wash in the end. (Just noticed while looking for this trailer they did a remake this year)

Edited by irv

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not really a movie but faces of death was pretty messed up when we were kids.

Yup.....I still remember the Monkey scene where they ate its brain after beating it to death with a hammer because it was supposed to be a delicacy...pretty much scarred me for life.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....I still remember the Monkey scene where they ate its brain after beating it to death with a hammer because it was supposed to be a delicacy...pretty much scarred me for life.  

Was that shit even real 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Me too but just recently, within the last couple years, I found out most of it was fake, including the monkey brains scene which also scarred me. 

https://www.amc.com/talk/2008/05/two-insiders-un

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, irv said:

Me too but just recently, within the last couple years, I found out most of it was fake, including the monkey brains scene which also scarred me. 

https://www.amc.com/talk/2008/05/two-insiders-un

I'm glad to hear that ..... I was wishing death upon those POS's hitting that monkey LOL

How the hell can they fake the monkey struggling underneath that table grabbing that post while it was being beaten like that. I guess it had to have been great special effects for that erra

Yup..... I'm still going to need a therapist to get over this:dunno::lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm glad to hear that ..... I was wishing death upon those POS's hitting that monkey LOL

How the hell can they fake the monkey struggling underneath that table grabbing that post while it was being beaten like that. I guess it had to have been great special effects for that erra

Yup..... I'm still going to need a therapist to get over this:dunno::lol:

:lol:I know, I felt the same way! I thought there is no way there is a place like this on earth where people would actually go to a restaurant to do that, but at the same time I wasn't very worldly when I seen the flick so I assumed it was real as well. I know it affected me too and I vividly remember turning my head not to watch it like I did with many scenes in that film.

Most of my memories of that flick had long been forgotten but to say I didn't say good when I found out it was fake, I'd be lying to you. :)