Check your account email address ×

FBI reopening investigation into Clinton's emails use!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yes you do ....you are a partisan who without willingly doing so subconsciously sides with those on what you perceive as "right"

that matters so little in the grand scheme of things ....we need someone who will say "the patriot act was the most egregious violation of american rights in history"

not

"I'll get those pesky terrorists by any means possible"

Sure thing.  Most people that know me actually know better.   I just happen to hate the DNC right now.  If that translates to you labeling me, that's fine.

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes you do ....you are a partisan who without willingly doing so subconsciously sides with those on what you perceive as "right"

that matters so little in the grand scheme of things ....we need someone who will say "the patriot act was the most egregious violation of american rights in history"

not

"I'll get those pesky terrorists by any means possible"

He's a start , Ben .  You have to shake the shit in the bucket loose before you can dump it out .   :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

If Comey did this to save face he is a piece of shit and I can't stand Hillary.   Makes one wonder how much pressure the AG put on him not to press charges.  I have to believe he has something not just new emails they haven't went through.   Funny how she wants the info released.  Who under investigation gets all what they have on you?

Edited by Highmark

Props to Anderson Cooper.  He has been at least somewhat hard on Clinton.  His best point was saying that its baffling why these emails where not turned in on the original investigation into Clinton emails.  That alone may have caused this and that is legitimate to reopening the investigation.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Dave said:

poor abe

These idiots remind me of those clowns that cheered when OJ was found "innocent".  In their "take that justice system" attitude.  All is well for them...but the real victims...not so much.

'Murica!

15 hours ago, Snake said:

Question: Do you think it was re-opened for some off the cuff, unimportant email that was over looked? Do you think Comey would do this if it were something........ minor?

15 hours ago, Elkhorn said:

Well you clowns ought to be careful dismissing it so handily, there must be something fairly significant to look at if the FBI director actually came out and said there was an wrote letters to all the heads of the committees. Especially this close to the election it had to be something worthwhile or he would'nt have even brought it up. 

Not to mention nobody got a heads up at all

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why would the FBI reopen this case for something minor if it could wait 10 days to do so? Not like it is an R backed FBI that is throwing a quick hack job in before the election... Got to think there is going to be something big that comes out. That or Z's earlier diagnosis is dead on haha. 

it's a case of comey covering his ass with the repukes. if he does nothing until after the election, he gets raked over the coals for being part of this "rigged system". he should have done it by the book and not said a fucking word until the fbi knew what they have. but, he does have some repuke blood in him, and can't help himself.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

These idiots remind me of those clowns that cheered when OJ was found "innocent".  In their "take that justice system" attitude.  All is well for them...but the real victims...not so much.

'Murica!

Aint that the truth.

Her camp caused this.   The fbi required ALL devices and emails turned over during the server/email investigation and they didn't.   The Clinton camp needs to look in the mirror.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Her camp caused this.   The fbi required ALL devices and emails turned over during the server/email investigation and they didn't.   The Clinton camp needs to look in the mirror.

They do everyday....they just don't see what most of us might.  

Image result for looking in the mirror analogy