Check your account email address ×

FBI reopening investigation into Clinton's emails use!

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

like what? what do you think it'd take for people to change their minds on clinton vs trump?

Like I said the only thing that would make you hate hillary is if she were a republican.

and sadly, there's a lot of cultists like you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I trust Assange 10000x more than any person in our government or media ....he claims he has something serious. That is all I know

well then he's either a dumb ass and not playing his cards right, or a political hack with a personal vandetta against clinton and "anything goes" at this point. i'm guessing the latter.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well then he's either a dumb ass and not playing his cards right, or a political hack with a personal vandetta against clinton and "anything goes" at this point. i'm guessing the latter.

there is probably a lot going on that we don't know about. can you imagine the position he is in? I mean for fucks sakes Hillary suggested a drone strike on him

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

is that what u were saying about him a few yrs back I bet not .It is not his fault this woman is a sleazy on the take POS who just cant help but reach in the candy jar . he is just releasing what was found.

and this new stuff has nothing to do with wikki it is Carlos  Danger dick picks slapping Hillary in the face this time

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Like I said the only thing that would make you hate hillary is if she were a republican.

and sadly, there's a lot of cultists like you.

look you fucking dumb ass, by all accounts hillary is a republican. i've said that for years. but if we have a choice between a repug who lies at a "6" on a scale of 1 to 10, with 5 being neutral, and one who's at "12" and a complete idiot, i'm taking the 6. my preference, sanders, lost and i accepted it. so the logical choice is to go for the next best candidate who has a chance. i probably would have leaned towards kasich if he had won his primary.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is that what u were saying about him a few yrs back I bet not .It is not his fault this woman is a sleazy on the take POS who just cant help but reach in the candy jar . he is just releasing what was found.

and this new stuff has nothing to do with wikki it is Carlos  Danger dick picks slapping Hillary in the face this time

ben made that link, not me.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

look you fucking dumb ass, by all accounts hillary is a republican. i've said that for years. but if we have a choice between a repug who lies at a "6" on a scale of 1 to 10, with 5 being neutral, and one who's at "12" and a complete idiot, i'm taking the 6. my preference, sanders, lost and i accepted it. so the logical choice is to go for the next best candidate who has a chance. i probably would have leaned towards kasich if he had won his primary.

even with the documented lies and fraud u can still get behind this cunt is astonishing . I will give her this the woman knows how to run a scam she and bill put the mob to shame. I do not like trump but can never vote for her

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your preference didn't lose ....he was cheated....and now you are going to vote for the person that rigged the democratic process against him....geeesh

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor Kasich. I don't like where he sat on a lot of social issues, but the guy would have been great in office. Could you imagine this election cycle if he was the nominee. Hindsight is a bitch for the R's. He would have mopped the floor with all of the stuff that came out after the conventions. 

BTW I left a question for you on the last page. 

What would Wikileaks have to come out with (or the FBI) that would involve you not voting for Clinton? I seriously would like to know. I think it would interesting to get your perspective on this. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Poor Kasich. I don't like where he sat on a lot of social issues, but the guy would have been great in office. Could you imagine this election cycle if he was the nominee. Hindsight is a bitch for the R's. He would have mopped the floor with all of the stuff that came out after the conventions. 

What would Wikileaks have to come out with (or the FBI) that would involve you not voting for Clinton? I seriously would like to know. I think it would interesting to get your perspective on this. 

he was putting on a show he is a grumpy old man and a pushover

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he was putting on a show he is a grumpy old man and a pushover

Kasich? He was a great candidate if we are looking for someone to breach the divide between parties and enact a fiscal conservative mentality in DC. Had some issues I didn't agree with him on, but out of everyone running outside of Bernie, he held some integrity. 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You can lie all you want. You said you wouldn't support hillary and we all called you on the months ago. We all know you're deeply engrained into the cult, more than you even do. That's why we knew that you would support hillary if you were told to.

ask any member here. Start a poll. You would support Jeffrey Dahmer if the DNC told you to. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your preference didn't lose ....he was cheated....and now you are going to vote for the person that rigged the democratic process against him....geeesh

Doesn't matter. What the cult says, goes.

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

You can lie all you want. You said you wouldn't support hillary and we all called you on the months ago. We all know you're deeply engrained into the cult, more than you even do. That's why we knew that you would support hillary if you were told to.

ask any member here. Start a poll. You would support Jeffrey Dahmer if the DNC told you to. 

:true:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

killing a baby on live tv :lol:

honestly, i dunno. proof she has someone killed as part of a cover-up? proof there was a donation made to the foundation and a major policy changed, or a war initiated intentionally, as a result? these 1/2 assed stories thus far, like the uranium deal, where hillary did all this on her own, without any repug oversight or involvement, is complete BS. that is the stuff morons swallow hook, line, and sinker. and it's sad to see people like noggin and ben fall into that well. some of the other things revealed by wikileaks thus far doesn't bother me. most is typical with elections, or people in general too for that matter (like the "private vs public" thing that got the whackos fired up awhile back). some of the leaks are also "spun" by authors referring to them, and once someone takes the time to look into the details, it turns out to be nothing. which is the exact thing that would happen if hillary release every damn one of her e-mails.

18 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

if i was dishonest and a liar, i'd be pretending i wasn't supporting hillary, like some others in here. i also wouldn't be calling hillary a republican. things changed and i changed my mind, happens with everyone. more proof you're not very bright dude, sorry.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

killing a baby on live tv :lol:

honestly, i dunno. proof she has someone killed as part of a cover-up? proof there was a donation made to the foundation and a major policy changed, or a war initiated intentionally, as a result? these 1/2 assed stories thus far, like the uranium deal, where hillary did all this on her own, without any repug oversight or involvement, is complete BS. that is the stuff morons swallow hook, line, and sinker. and it's sad to see people like noggin and ben fall into that well. some of the other things revealed by wikileaks thus far doesn't bother me. most is typical with elections, or people in general too for that matter (like the "private vs public" thing that got the whackos fired up awhile back). some of the leaks are also "spun" by authors referring to them, and once someone takes the time to look into the details, it turns out to be nothing. which is the exact thing that would happen if hillary release every damn one of her e-mails.

I agree that the onus is on the reader to sift out rhetoric, but I keep thinking of the same quote I posted for about a week straight. 

“Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

That being said, is there a line in the sand of technically legal actions, that are obviously morally and ethically wrong that would stop you from voting for her? I get your argument of Trump's downside being greater, but for her is there anything she could do that fits the "still legal, but you lost my vote" category? 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: see what i mean xlt?

I have a problem with that as well. I do think there was pay to play, but I think she is a very smart lady. I think she did so legally. Morally, not as much. But I would like your response to my last question. Curious to the mentality on the subject of how much moral ambiguity is enough to prevent a vote for her knowing what the latter represents. 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if i was dishonest and a liar, i'd be pretending i wasn't supporting hillary, like some others in here. i also wouldn't be calling hillary a republican. things changed and i changed my mind, happens with everyone. more proof you're not very bright dude, sorry.

What changed your mind is the DNC told you to. That is the honest truth. Anything else is a lie

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have a problem with that as well. I do think there was pay to play, but I think she is a very smart lady. I think she did so legally. Morally, not as much. But I would like your response to my last question. Curious to the mentality on the subject of how much moral ambiguity is enough to prevent a vote for her knowing what the latter represents. 

all it took was an image that showed a "pay to play" folder and dipshits like ben are "sold". like they'd be dumb enough to even do that. i believe i did answer your question :dunno: