Check your account email address ×

Canada Election Day thread!

Rod

3 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Will globalism lose? I don’t have a lot of faith in Toronto area and Quebec to do the right thing 

Quebec is trending towards the BQ it seems. Even they can see right through JT.

I'm holding out hope this will be a thorough rebuke of the slimy little shithead but we shall see. The last few weeks of Liberal ads on radio TV and print have been shameful and simply flat out lies.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Will globalism lose? I don’t have a lot of faith in Toronto area and Quebec to do the right thing 

today is the vote for your president??

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

All the frogs here are mostly liberal.

Like Little French Zozos. Retarded as fuck!

Buddy who’s a cop in Quebec City says they’re a lot more conservative. Montreal on the other hand...

Like I said, this is Canada’s chance to prove they are smarter than America once and for all.....if they vote that fucking half-witted retard out after one term.  DON’T BE ‘MURICA!!!!!  DO THE SMART THING!!!!

Not 100% how it works up there but does Toronto and the other big libtwat population areas pretty much get to decide who wins?

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said, this is Canada’s chance to prove they are smarter than America once and for all.....if they vote that fucking half-witted retard out after one term.  DON’T BE ‘MURICA!!!!!  DO THE SMART THING!!!!

Not 100% how it works up there but does Toronto and the other big libtwat population areas pretty much get to decide who wins?

Yup same as you guys urban leftards often decide elections  :guzzle: who wins most districts gets chance to form a government 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah this is the Maritimes.

Frogs are not bad. Acadiens are the fucking rejects.

The ones down here in Louisiana don't seem that bad and we have the majority of them it seems