Check your account email address ×

2021 cats released

Rod

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Worst fucking design ever.  Cunt to get off, rotor prone to damage mounted on axle, I managed to have a weekend ruined by a rock bashing mine.

Brakes, rear suspension, motors, skis, front suspension, handlebar/controls of the top of my head

Great point!  I just don’t get how some feel the need to be so nasty about it.  Some guy plunks down 15 grand of his hard earned money doesn’t need to be told what a piece of shit it is on a daily basis.  :lol:  Not that I’m fully capable of reciprocating in kind.  On that note, Fuck Polaris.  5000 dollar paperweight after spending 500 bucks in the off season freshening everything up.  Cat and Polaris both use garbage bearings which sucks...I’ll be rocking a Freeride 900 ACE turbo this winter and loving it. :lol: 

I have heard the 900 turbo has issues. Guy in Ontario forum says he started to hate sledding, did not even want to ride the thing and just sold it after one season last week. My point is, you love yours, so obviously every sled is not for every guy. Which is a good thing. I feel that if the owner thinks it rocks and is happy, then it is a great sled...kinda like taste in music.

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I’m messaging my plow guy this morning,He also owns the local bar and station. He sent me these snow pics 3-7-19. He is always looking for change at the bar because he runs out and the bank is over a hour round trip. Told him I was paying him to plow with change this year. My daughter has been busy this weekend. She has rolled $1043 so far.:ashamed:

02AEB43D-2EDC-4326-8697-B2D4EC8D0A11.jpeg

DD2D7EDD-5775-42F9-BE9A-E95143984E85.jpeg

CC53F695-5D72-42D4-852C-C0190904F25E.png

76E45D2C-3774-4A7A-8B55-8A64599B3C35.png

Cool. 

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I have heard the 900 turbo has issues. Guy in Ontario forum says he started to hate sledding, did not even want to ride the thing and just sold it after one season last week. My point is, you love yours, so obviously every sled is not for every guy. Which is a good thing. I feel that if the owner thinks it rocks and is happy, then it is a great sled...kinda like taste in music.

I get it.  Are we talking about Aaron?  I don’t blame him, he had alotta issues with his. Some of them I think were from the dealer leaving it outside for 2 weeks, and it rained and froze in that time. I don’t blame him sled problems suck.  Mine was trouble free in 2200 miles, so we’ll see how it goes this winter, I made a bunch of changes to it.  Great on gas and no oil doesn’t suck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No, it’s a dead ringer for snacks. This is Zamboni cutting Bhen’s grass.

6B32BAA5-C172-4079-A37A-490AAB4538F0.gif

Ben just got done tuning it for maximum performance.....and where’s the fucking tool kit on this thing?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I heard Zammy was 5'4" and 400 lbs. :dunno:

5’4” and a HALF!  I dropped 20 tho.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ben just got done tuning it for maximum performance.....and where’s the fucking tool kit on this thing?

5’4” and a HALF!  I dropped 20 tho.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

There's no way you fit into XL Klim gear like you said.  Or, does Klim tag it's XXXL to read XL to make you all feel "slimming" out there?  :lol: 

5XL for that fat squareheaded Nazi POS :finger:

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I know right? That is just part of snowmobiling. It's the most fun when your bud on his "other brand" sled takes a dump and has to go on the hook. You laugh about it for years! :lol: 

Until you go on the hook then it's not so funny... :lol:

I get it, just some guys take it a little Ben...numsayn?  

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

A friend of mine snow checked a MXZ etech in 15. It is absolutely spotless with 7600 on the clicker. It’s been forsale for 5k since April. He paid $13,700 for it. What a fucking ass whooping. After owning 3 etechs,he has thrown in the towel. He bought a ace turbo. That ace turbo is one of the few sleds that hold value.

Good to hear.  Was at my dealer yesterday, he’s still got 19 Ace turbo renegades for almost 13k.  

54 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

facts,are facts no matter how deep you want to stick your head in the sand 

I”ve always had shit luck with Polaris and cat skid bearings.  2000 miles and most are ready for replacement.  I don’t need to worry about the Doo bearings for probably 5000, if that.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get it, just some guys take it a little Ben...numsayn?  

Good to hear.  Was at my dealer yesterday, he’s still got 19 Ace turbo renegades for almost 13k.  

I”ve always had shit luck with Polaris and cat skid bearings.  2000 miles and most are ready for replacement.  I don’t need to worry about the Doo bearings for probably 5000, if that.

We have alot of sand in our area.  I check the bearings every year and replace probably after 2 

5 hours ago, bussman said:

My brother has 2 Cat 600 lay downs both with over 10k that are original. I could tell you about plenty more Cat and Poo 600’s they are over that too. 

More Analer fail. :lol: 

I have a trail indy with over 14,000 and a 500efi that's over 12,000. The trail is getting a bit low on compression  turn s over easy though. Lol

27 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Cat is changing the game. 

I think so.  From a sales/service perspective, I’ve said for years these sleds, due to price point and Mother Nature being a bitch, are going to become catalog sales with limited base models on dealer floors.  Dealers will become more of a regional service center.  Cat doing it this year and really able to drop the prices was pretty damn impressive.  That’s a shit ton of performance for thousands less than either Poo or Doo.  

Now on the sleds, I think they are about to really do something special.  I was starting to wonder about Textron but, it sure seems they are ramping up for something big again.  I hope so.  I kinda got wood on that new Alpha/Sx looking blend.  I hope I’m bowled over!

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I get it.  Are we talking about Aaron?  I don’t blame him, he had alotta issues with his. Some of them I think were from the dealer leaving it outside for 2 weeks, and it rained and froze in that time. I don’t blame him sled problems suck.  Mine was trouble free in 2200 miles, so we’ll see how it goes this winter, I made a bunch of changes to it.  Great on gas and no oil doesn’t suck.

It had all the issues before the dealer left it outside. God forbid a outdoor pleasure vehicle be left outside. It was a lemon plain and simple. 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

It had all the issues before the dealer left it outside. God forbid a outdoor pleasure vehicle be left outside. It was a lemon plain and simple. 

it happens time to time with just about anything you can buy.  sucks if your the one fucked by it but overall people seem happy with them.