Check your account email address ×

Tulsi owns the media and dumb fucks like MC

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Best candidate up on that stage last night. Bernie was at least honest on the healthcare and how it would get funded. They sure seemed to give Warren a lot of talk time  :news: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Everyone who disagrees with them is a Russian asset. As if we needed more evidence that our mainstream media is garbage.

That's what they do to the strongest candidate who isn't a puppet. And it's not exclusive to the Dems. The pubes did it to Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan. The media will label you a racist or something and you're done. 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Amazing how the sheep just get in line. That fool has been raging against the only decent candidate they have from the get go. 

He's a perfect example of a Programmed Puppet  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another thread...lol

you know she’s a great friend of Trey Gowdy....enough said.

What?   Can you explain how being friendly with Gowdy disqualifies her from the running.  I mean are they having drinks on the weekend?  Up to 3am , laying on their beds,  chit chatting on the phone? 

Edited by Cold War
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What?   Can you explain how being friendly with Gowdy disqualifies her from the running.  I mean are they having drinks on the weekend?  Up to 3am , laying on their beds,  chit chatting on the phone? 

When you listen to people like MC it makes me think Tulsi should tell the Dems to pound sand and become an Independent.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Do you want to be set to ignore?  CNN didn’t cover these answers for MC!!!!

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When you listen to people like MC it makes me think Tulsi should tell the Dems to pound sand and become an Independent.

The party she joined and fought for is dead.  She should move on.  Now is the time for a legitimate third party start up.  She’d be a good face to kick it off.

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another thread...lol

you know she’s a great friend of Trey Gowdy....enough said.

What a hack you are, going with guilt by association because you can’t debate the merits.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She has nothing to lose. 

Well, she really doesn’t.  That and she just has to know she has many moderates on both sides looking at her.  This is the only reason her own party couldn’t cut her out just yet...you know, maintain the appearance of democracy.

I don’t think she’d be a challenger for Trump (none of them are) but, she could be one helluva grass roots movement leader.  And fuck-all to death with this shit-assed two party system.  Come on already.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, she really doesn’t.  That and she just has to know she has many moderates on both sides looking at her.  This is the only reason her own party couldn’t cut her out just yet...you know, maintain the appearance of democracy.

I don’t think she’d be a challenger for Trump (none of them are) but, she could be one helluva grass roots movement leader.  And fuck-all to death with this shit-assed two party system.  Come on already.

I think you have people that want a alternative to Trump, but not so much they will vote for one those  nut job crackpots.  Look how crazy and out of touch the left is.  Touting the opinion of a doomsday, twit. 

M C is trashing  her because the D U told him  she is sharing recopies & mojitos with Gowdy.  :lol:

She is right but it puts her in a very precarious situation with the hard left.....it reinforces what the right and more so Trump has been saying for years. 

I don't think the "media is screwing me" card will get her very far in the nomination process and the media is trusted by so many she is seeking votes from.

Edited by Highmark

It’s so clear she’s not connected and controlled. On a personal level I feel she’s the best candidate from either party for 2020 even if I don’t agree on some of her policy ideas. 

They won’t let her win, hopefully she helps destroy the old guard even more though. 

• Like 2