Check your account email address ×

Tulsi owns the media and dumb fucks like MC

jtssrx

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She is right but it puts her in a very precarious situation with the hard left.....it reinforces what the right and more so Trump has been saying for years. 

I don't think the "media is screwing me" card will get her very far in the nomination process and the media is trusted by so many she is seeking votes from.

The CNN videos verified the fact the media and Democratic Party are one in the same. At this point only the brain dead will deny that. 

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She is right but it puts her in a very precarious situation with the hard left.....it reinforces what the right and more so Trump has been saying for years. 

I don't think the "media is screwing me" card will get her very far in the nomination process and the media is trusted by so many she is seeking votes from.

Agreed.  :bc:

She is not going far with “fake news”!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I bet you attacked some pork chops and a gallon of ice cream last night you fat POS. :gmfo:

Spaghetti and meatballs.  Then Apple pie with some ice cream :bc: 

So you are wrong again, big surprise :bigfinger:

Edited by Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, bussman said:

The CNN videos verified the fact the media and Democratic Party are one in the same. At this point only the brain dead will deny that. 

Come on you didn't need those to know who is biased or not.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, bussman said:

I didn’t, others did. 

You'll never change those peoples minds even if they broadcast a statement every night saying they are intentionally biased.  Liberalism (the bad kind) is a almost unchangeable mindset.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Nobody going to criticize JT for attacking MC unprovoked in the thread title? Pretty childish.. :dunno:

Hey Dumbfuck when I have a group of cronies that attacks people all day long every time they post come talk to me. I post as an individual   

Just now, jtssrx said:

Hey Dumbfuck when I have a group of cronies that attacks people all day long every time they post come talk to me. I post as an individual   

Just seems pretty childish for you to attack a senior citizen all unprovoked and all. Weird how you justify it. :dunno: 

Just now, Anler said:

Just seems pretty childish for you to attack a senior citizen all unprovoked and all. Weird how you justify it. :dunno: 

I think it's hilarious that you are exposing yourself this way. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

No he doesn't. 

She’s too one dimensional. I do give her credit for being part of the 60% of Iraq war vets that now see the Iraq war as being a colossal blunder. Waste of lives, healthy minds, and money. I guess George Soros and the French were right. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She’s too one dimensional. I do give her credit for being part of the 60% of Iraq war vets that now see the Iraq war as being a colossal blunder. Waste of lives, healthy minds, and money. I guess George Soros and the French were right. 

At this point that is the only thing we need to focus on, it is killing us financially.

Nobody is going to agree on healthcare and taxes and really I don't think anybody believes any of these other candidates "plans". Their only plan is to get elected. 

12 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Best candidate up on that stage last night. Bernie was at least honest on the healthcare and how it would get funded. They sure seemed to give Warren a lot of talk time  :news: 

Like I said, Warren is their new chosen one.