Check your account email address ×

Ellen Outed As Conservative After She Treats Others With Respect

SSFB

o wow

article-4941-1.jpg

DALLAS, TX—Ellen DeGeneres has been forced to come out of the closet as a conservative after she was spotted treating a political foe with respect.

Friends and family members have suspected she was a closeted conservative for years.

"She was always, like, smiling and talking with other people, even people she disagreed with," said a tearful Portia de Rossi. "I thought maybe she was just experimenting, but a full-blown conservative---I never feared it was this bad." De Rossi said that she's caught DeGeneres hiding in their giant walk-in closet listening to Ben Shapiro's podcast.

"I assumed she was just trying to find his weakness so she could punch him one day. I never in my wildest dreams thought she'd been turned."

DeGeneres came out to her fans in a special episode of her show yesterday.

"This is who I am," she said. "I'm a conservative, and I'm loud and proud. I can't hide my identity any longer. I have to be true to myself."

Audience members threw non-GMO tomatoes at her and she was forced to flee the set. She has been replaced with a more appropriate liberal spokesperson, Alyssa Milano, who will bring a different conservative on the show each week and punch them.

https://babylonbee.com/news/ellen-degeneres-comes-out-as-a-conservative-republican?fbclid=IwAR1W-qhcBYK-9b9J_hFEhCy-7EjBja_tFjD-wh1y9SeuME-KpsxZ3HKxqu8

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m thinking that’s fake news.

Don't start thinking that way now you'l ruin the entertainment for the rest of us

Edited by Skidooski

12 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Let Ellen hang out with who ever she wants.

You need to get in line or you’ll be judged and ridiculed. How dare she?