Check your account email address ×

How to save America!

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Put a modified shock collar on every politician. The shocks will keep getting stronger until lucky #7 when the collar explodes. 

You want to run? Cool here’s your collar. 

Dude.

Do you even America?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s as extreme as saying we need to abolish ICE or saying we need to not have any police force but still, there’s some valid out to it.  Changes need to be made.

5F11A12D-6396-4DF9-9AA3-8C90358304F4.jpeg

What politician has called for abolishing all police departments? 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Dude.

Do you even America?

He's a whiney Canadian bitch.  He's what many Americans think of when talking about Canadians.  It's a real shame.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What politician has called for abolishing all police departments? 

ACAB.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s as extreme as saying we need to abolish ICE or saying we need to not have any police force but still, there’s some valid out to it.  Changes need to be made.

I have to reject the application of "same" in regards to the bold.  ICE didn't exist until like 2003.  Somehow we've gotten by for over 200 years without them just fine.  Harvard on the other hand, has been with us since like 1636.  We've never existed as a nation without the presence of higher education.   

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I have to reject the application of "same" in regards to the bold.  ICE didn't exist until like 2003.  Somehow we've gotten by for over 200 years without them just fine.  Harvard on the other hand, has been with us since like 1636.  We've never existed as a nation without the presence of higher education.   

But we had customs and border protection. Now they are just 2 separate depts.

I haven't heard back from the liberal side yet - they're still sipping their lattes.

I did find this critique from the conservative Heritage Foundation though:

However, in “consolidating” responsibility for border, immigration, and transportation security, DHS actually

increased the number of involved agencies to eight and created additional problems that now need solving. In addition,

it has failed to clearly delineate the missions of DHS agencies that also have border, immigration, or transportation

security responsibilities.

Additionally, the split of responsibilities between the CBP and ICE was done without a compelling reason

other than the vague (and ultimately incorrect) descriptive notion that the Customs and Border Protection would

handle “border enforcement” and ICE would handle “interior enforcement.” Indeed, in various interviews, not one

person has been able to coherently argue why the CBP and ICE were created as separate operational agencies.

Indeed, some have compared it to deciding to break up the New York Police Department into two separate agencies—

one housing the uniformed “beat cops” (analogous to the CBP’s uniformed officers) and the other housing the

detectives (analogous to ICE’s plain-clothes investigators).

sr02.pdf

Edited by XC.Morrison

58 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m not arguing the premise of this crackpot title.  My point of the “higher education” is that they are turning into liberal indoctrination centers.  Very, very expensive ones that are churning out hundreds of thousands of fresh grads each year with all but a worthless education.....and massive debt.  Add to it the fact a person with a degree in the arts or community advocacy pays shit or is otherwise unemployable.  

But...victims! We need more victims!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not arguing the premise of this crackpot title.  My point of the “higher education” is that they are turning into liberal indoctrination centers.  Very, very expensive ones that are churning out hundreds of thousands of fresh grads each year with all but a worthless education.....and massive debt.  Add to it the fact a person with a degree in the arts or community advocacy pays shit or is otherwise unemployable.  

Zambozo hits a homerun..................thread ender.  :bc:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

In current form.   It's simply a number of agencies rolled into one.   Saying we had nothing is a bit of a stretch.  ICE is very similar to it's predecessor the INS.  

Considering we have upwards of 30 million people here illegally I'd say we haven't done a good job no matter who was in charge or what the label is. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Naturalization_Service

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My problem is the bill of sale we put to kids saying any "higher education" is better than none.   Part of the reason we have so many kids earning worthless degree's.   This blame goes as much on our High School's and parents.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

In current form.   It's simply a number of agencies rolled into one.   Saying we had nothing is a bit of a stretch.  

Their scope is drastically changed and their budget has ballooned.  Now you've got privately owned detention centers where taxpayers are paying more the $126 per night to house detainees.  It just seems like its rife with corruption. 

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My problem is the bill of sale we put to kids saying any "higher education" is better than none.   Part of the reason we have so many kids earning worthless degree's.   This blame goes as much on our High School's and parents.

I agree.  Also, all this while our public schools system can't break into the world's 20th percentile in science and math.  Yup...more years of schooling is what is needed!  And the gubment should pay for it!  

It all makes sense.

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Dude.

Do you even America?

I realize that you and zambo the clown are products of a broken education system. But you have access to the internet. Perhaps instead of being stupid all day, use the internet to learn. 

Today’s lesson is geography.  

America is a continent.  There are politicians in most parts of America. 

Personally I believe that my solution would help America. 

You can return to being a butthurt moron now. 

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  Also, all this while our public schools system can't break into the world's 20th percentile in science and math.  Yup...more years of schooling is what is needed!  And the gubment should pay for it!  

It all makes sense.

This free college is another play by the democrats to get the young adults into the indoctrination centers and it will be paid by the US taxpayer.  Seems like the tactics that liberals are pushing are so different than conservatives.  The whole premise is based on free things that put the "older elite" libs into the money.