Check your account email address ×

The Ontario government is telling people the truth and the media is furious about it

Rod

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Tesla ftmfw!

got to love cole powers cars. 

states are starting to charge the e cars accordingly for tabs . only a decade late to the game but better late than never 

Screenshot_20190812-224742.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

states are starting to charge the e cars accordingly for tabs . only a decade late to the game but better late than never 

It still comes out to about 100mpgs 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Really?  Diesel powered charging stations work out to 100MPG?  Or do you mean something else entirely?  

The cars using fossil fuel generated power to charge them. Some electric car haters like to post pictures like that to show how stupid electric cars are because they need dinosaur blood to charge them. But when you add up the fuel consumed to charge with the range it comes out to 100mpgs or so. Depending on the car. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You didn’t read or understand it did you?

Kind of weird that so many people on here brag about being well off but whine about 4-11cents per litre. 

I live a great life. I want to preserve it. Crank up the prices make shit expensive so it curbs people’s habits. I can afford it, why can’t you pussies?

You can afford it?  You ride a ten speed and a kayak.:lol:

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Cole powered:burp:   

Yet you think you are smarter than scientists. 

The people trying to sell electric cars sold it all wrong. They should have sold it as a way to tell the towel heads to fuck off. 

Or

“I’m a rugged individual, I’m ready for the zombie apocalypse with my solar roof, netzero house (so they can’t tax me) and electric car that is faster than most production cars”

Saving the planet isn’t as important as being a dick is   

Edited by revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The people trying to sell electric cars sold it all wrong. They should have sold it as a way to tell the towel heads to fuck off. 

Or

“I’m a rugged individual, I’m ready for the zombie apocalypse with my solar roof, netzero house (so they can’t tax me) and electric car that is faster than most production cars”

Stop focusing on being a dick all the time then  :news: 

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Or

Saving the planet?  Yeah, lets go buy electric, where 60% of the raw materials come from China, which is well regarded when it comes to the environment. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Obviously you actually believe Trudeau's carbon tax is going to save the planet.  That's just dumb.

Trudeau’s plan is too weak. We need more drastic measures. But it’s better than that Scheer idiots plan. Or Dumb Dougies plan to pick up litter. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Go research it.  The people who are not just flapping their gums already do that.  Hey, but why educate yourself?  Better just to spew talking points.

So you just pulled that figure out of your ass. Got it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Funny how people do that, I remember....well you know..

:finger2:bahahahaha

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trudeau’s plan is too weak. We need more drastic measures. But it’s better than that Scheer idiots plan. Or Dumb Dougies plan to pick up litter. 

Canada's been doing just fine and there is no climate emergency.  

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There are papers and information everywhere for you to look it up.  If more people would start to do some research,  that could be the first step to "saving the planet"

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

See, you want more "drastic measures"  FOR WHAT?  So some other country can pollute and you can sit back and say that you bought an EV and are doing your part?  Yeah, you are doing your part and it's doing more harm than what you have been told.

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The only reason we aren't a shithole like the US is that hayseeds like you and Momo are thinly dispersed to dilute the stupidity.

I use the 2 of you as examples of Canadians when in the discussion.

I use Frenchy when asked how they can handle their alcohol.

giphy.gif

Edited by Snake

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

my god you are so easily manipulated by scare tactics. If Canada ceased to exist today our entire carbon footprint would be replaced by the rest of the world in less than 6 months. Think about that for one second.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

2 billion. :lol:way to go fuckstick. Got any links to back up your stupidity?

You think I just pulled those numbers out of thin air you fucking moron?

Still waiting on the links I’ve requested from you tho...start with the link showing where “increasing minimum wage creates jobs”. :lol:

You are unbelievable stupid.  Dunning Kruger Syndrome has to be a coping mechanism.