Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

11 hours ago, Anler said:

I've been back and forth and the 137" just feels better. I had a lot of fun on that 120" pro s but it's just too squirrelly. Rides like a dirt bike tho was a fucking blast. 

Exactly how I felt about that 120”

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t like my 155, it’s a bit to long for what I do. 136 to 144 for me.

Yeah i loved mine off the trail, but too much work on a trail 

12 hours ago, Anler said:

I've been back and forth and the 137" just feels better. I had a lot of fun on that 120" pro s but it's just too squirrelly. Rides like a dirt bike tho was a fucking blast. 

My 10 year old daughters sled is a short track,and it’s perfect for her.

Bottom line is we all need a minimum of 3 sleds:

120-129 for the tight and twistes

137-144 for the powder days and off trail

153 plus to take out west.

Shit, now a need a bigger trailer! :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Weiss Equipment in frankenmuth sell Polaris. They have some really good technicians. However, I don’t believe they budge too much on their sled prices. :bc: 

Nice...that's almost a half hour less of a drive, one way, then going to my Doo dealer   :bc: 

11 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Used Polaris 800 with 800 miles on it and 1 year warranty left for over $10k?  :lol:

Thats an awesome sled and nothing wrong with the Liberty HO's. I have over 4000k on mine and it runs like a raped ape! Plus that thing already has a bunch of the accessories one might want to buy, all thrown in for free. :bc: 

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Offset spindles, I like that! But it's just the lil 800  :sad: 

The 800 rips. If you really want an 850 I understand just saying this is a great deal for basically a new sled. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

The 800 rips. If you really want an 850 I understand just saying this is a great deal for basically a new sled. 

Nelson’s has a couple 19 Indy 800’s 129” for like 10,600 plus. And a couple assault 800s for 13600 plus.

I was eyeballing those indys but I want the 850. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Nelson’s has a couple 19 Indy 800’s 129” for like 10,600 plus. And a couple assault 800s for 13600 plus.

I was eyeballing those indys but I want the 850. 

Yeah Im kinda holding out for an 850 also but I have no issue with the 800, it runs great. Skidoo basically made their 850 to compete with the polaris 800 and then Polaris went and aye fiddied em. TRUMP BEOTCH!

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats an awesome sled and nothing wrong with the Liberty HO's. I have over 4000k on mine and it runs like a raped ape! Plus that thing already has a bunch of the accessories one might want to buy, all thrown in for free. :bc: 

Suppose you can always get a long block from Indy Specialty for $3k.  :dunno:

For that kinda coin I'd be getting the 850.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Suppose you can always get a long block from Indy Specialty for $3k.  :dunno:

For that kinda coin I'd be getting the 850.

The Liberty 800's are running good. I would never own a Polaris 800 prior to this engine or any polaris prior to the axys sleds. They dont have etec economy but run hard and seem to be pretty durable. Im keeping this one for a while. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Liberty 800's are running good. I would never own a Polaris 800 prior to this engine or any polaris prior to the axys sleds. They dont have etec economy but run hard and seem to be pretty durable. Im keeping this one for a while. 

Do yourself a favor and ride a g4 850 first. I only pinned mine a couple times, but it’s a complete animal.... trust me I know what I’m talking about. 

:snack:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Do yourself a favor and ride a g4 850 first. I only pinned mine a couple times, but it’s a complete animal.... trust me I know what I’m talking about. 

I wish I could go demo ride them both back to back with comparable sleds, see how they both feel on the same day, and make my decision from there. 

At any rate, changing my forum handle to Skipooski will be a tough switch to make  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I rode one its very nice. The Polaris just rides better. Truth