Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I wish I could go demo ride them both back to back with comparable sleds, see how they both feel on the same day, and make my decision from there. 

At any rate, changing my forum handle to Skipooski will be a tough switch to make  :lol: 

Just Pooski will work :bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL!!!!!  Anybody that says they are going to hold on to their Poo 800 with 4000+ miles because it runs great great........

:lol:

277D6B0E-C0E6-4BB0-9809-7D628F1DAB99.gif

To be fair, it was correct to say the zuk 800 was the most reliable 800.  But now cats changed the motor what 3 times in 4 years.  We can't say it's reliable at all yet.  Especially since they flame anytime gas and oil are mixed!!! 

Just now, Kev144 said:

To be fair, it was correct to say the zuk 800 was the most reliable 800.  But now cats changed the motor what 3 times in 4 years.  We can't say it's reliable at all yet.  Especially since they flame anytime gas and oil are mixed!!! 

That ctec is still the most reliable....well, way above Poo anyway.  I think Doo has made some good strides but not sure.  Poos are still exploding.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That ctec is still the most reliable....well, way above Poo anyway.  I think Doo has made some good strides but not sure.  Poos are still exploding.

You have no clue , you dont own any of them and probably dont know of any first hand failures

Just let the men talk about sled half pint , maybe go hang out with the 15 year olds who think a 600 sx sled is cool lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How is it the most reliable with less than 4 years and 3 large changes to the motors.  :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have no clue , you dont own any of them and probably dont know of any first hand failures

Just let the men talk about sled half pint , maybe go hang out with the 15 year olds who think a 600 sx sled is cool lol

Plenty of second hand failures by people here that just love poo.  Not to mention plenty of internet recordings.

Look, when you own a sled newer than than 2010, come back and talk.  You bought a fucking Poo with 4K+ on the odo and had a bowl of brains one morning and got rid of that pile of shot before it was too late.  Don’t lie.  That is EXACTLY what happened.  Now, sell off that tool kit for it and don’t look back.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

How is it the most reliable with less than 4 years and 3 large changes to the motors.  :dunno: 

It explodes less often.  How are you not getting this?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kick that fucker in the nuts again.:lol:

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I wish I could go demo ride them both back to back with comparable sleds, see how they both feel on the same day, and make my decision from there. 

At any rate, changing my forum handle to Skipooski will be a tough switch to make  :lol: 

Pretty sure my next one will be a Polaris 850. :bc: 
Almost bought my buddies 2012 cat turbo with all the upgrades the last time I was up.  Then I rode it and realized holding onto that thing all day would get old real fast. Just not the sled for me,  260hp is cool but having to roll into the throttle so your not breaking stuff is gay. Shooting flames with the stutter button is fun though. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

I rode one its very nice. The Polaris just rides better. Truth

Agreed, i would also pick the Polaris. I was picking on AMG’s rave review of his new rocket sled that he only pinned once or twice.  :lol:

Edited by CheezusXR8
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Plenty of second hand failures by people here that just love poo.  Not to mention plenty of internet recordings.

Look, when you own a sled newer than than 2010, come back and talk.  You bought a fucking Poo with 4K+ on the odo and had a bowl of brains one morning and got rid of that pile of shot before it was too late.  Don’t lie.  That is EXACTLY what happened.  Now, sell off that tool kit for it and don’t look back.  :lol:

It explodes less often.  How are you not getting this?

I'm not sure what's your problem here if it's lack of oxygen. Cats new 800 for 2020 is now as reliable as a zuk 800. You sir are indeed a dimwit of the highest order.   

Just now, Kev144 said:

I'm not sure what's your problem here if it's lack of oxygen. Cats new 800 for 2020 is now as reliable as a zuk 800. You sir are indeed a dimwit of the highest order.   

Who said it was as reliable as a Zook?  Those days are over.

3 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Pretty sure my next one will be a Polaris 850. :bc: 
Almost bought my buddies 2012 cat turbo with all the upgrades the last time I was up.  Then I rode it and realized holding onto that thing all day would get old real fast. Just not the sled for me,  260hp is cool but having to roll into the throttle so your not breaking stuff is gay. Shooting flames with the stutter button is fun though. :lol: 

Agreed, i would also pick the Polaris. I was picking on AMG’s rave review of his new rocket sled that he only pinned once or twice.  :lol:

Well he only buys the best so you should listen. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Bottom line is we all need a minimum of 3 sleds:

120-129 for the tight and twistes

137-144 for the powder days and off trail

153 plus to take out west.

Shit, now a need a bigger trailer! :lol: 

I know a guy like that.  we knew the days riding plan based on what he brought,  Summit,  900 or his BCX

Who said it was as reliable as a Zook?  Those days are over.

Im just curious more or less.  How did you determine that the new 2020 800 is reliable with maybe a month or two under its belt at best.  I'm not talking about doo or poo here just the new cat 800.   

Im just curious more or less.  How did you determine that the new 2020 800 is reliable with maybe a month or two under its belt at best.  I'm not talking about doo or poo here just the new cat 800.   

Well, that’s kind of dumb.  Nobody knows that yet but, improvements are usually that (unless Poo engineers get involved). I said the Ctec is still the most reliable mil out there. It’s been around since 2014. 

Well, that’s kind of dumb.  Nobody knows that yet but, improvements are usually that (unless Poo engineers get involved). I said the Ctec is still the most reliable mil out there. It’s been around since 2014. 

We are talking specially 800 here.  The 600 liberty is reliable as well.  The ctec has changed 3 times in the 800 in 4 years due to issues or emissions.  I'll wait to lay judgement on this modified 800 after it has a season or two under its belt.  I can't say the 800 ctec is reliable seeing it's seen major changes in 4 years.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Buttcocks has had 100 trouble free miles on his. Case closed.:read:

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

We are talking specially 800 here.  The 600 liberty is reliable as well.  The ctec has changed 3 times in the 800 in 4 years due to issues or emissions.  I'll wait to lay judgement on this modified 800 after it has a season or two under its belt.  I can't say the 800 ctec is reliable seeing it's seen major changes in 4 years.  

So improvements/changes render things unreliable to you?  

Thats kinda weird.

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The changes aren’t that major. Seemed like for a while there doo had new pistons and rings every year.

Did they not change a majority of the engine in 2020? The 850 killer :lol: 

I believe so.  Don’t all manus tinker with their mils every year?

I don’t know what point you are trying to prove....you seem like you are grasping for some type of validation for your brand that has arguable made the absolute worst motors in the last 20 years.

How long have you been a Poo guy, exactly?