Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'm not getting worked up over anything. Actually think it's pretty funny that you're going to spend extra money on a Renegade for nothing, when an MXZ is actually better for trails.  

What's even more funny is you think I'm getting worked up. 

Do what you want , dumb fuck 

Thanks.... I will. 

:lol:Yeah not worked up at all lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I’m surprised they even make anything under a 136.

I've been back and forth and the 137" just feels better. I had a lot of fun on that 120" pro s but it's just too squirrelly. Rides like a dirt bike tho was a fucking blast. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Thanks.... I will. 

:lol:Yeah not worked up at all lol

No I'm not the slightest bit worked up.

I knew back when you were bitching about the UAW guys at GM what a dumb fucking cunt you. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well you know this is the internet so nobody will believe what I say anyway... 

In all honesty it handles great. I have it set up more for that tho. I pulled the limiter strap in and put softer springs on the front skis and rear so it rides lower. It's a pretty great sled. 

Amazing what a good suspension set up can do :lol:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

not the first sled that ever fell out of the back of the truck.  at least it wasn't a boat in the road,  right Brad.  

giphy.gif

:lol:  :bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No I'm not the slightest bit worked up.

I knew back when you were bitching about the UAW guys at GM what a dumb fucking cunt you. 

:lol:Yeah your calm alright. Just a pillar of tranquility all the time!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've been back and forth and the 137" just feels better. I had a lot of fun on that 120" pro s but it's just too squirrelly. Rides like a dirt bike tho was a fucking blast. 

If all you ride is low snow twisties, I could see it. Useless in big snow country.

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Sorry the truth about you hurts 

We were talking about sleds and you got all pissy, again, and continue to be. Slight difference in opinion and you start popping blood vessels in your face :lol:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Guys that ride them usually have a mullets. It’s what makes a vintage sled. 

I went from 128 to 144 in same exact sled this year and it's crazy how much smoother and more planted the 144 is

Just now, f7ben said:

I went from 128 to 144 in same exact sled this year and it's crazy how much smoother and more planted the 144 is

I switched back and forth off of my sled and an Indy xc 129 last year. We both noticed the difference right away. 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We were talking about sleds and you got all pissy, again, and continue to be. Slight difference in opinion and you start popping blood vessels in your face :lol:

It's not my fault you're a stupid cunt 

Just now, Anler said:

I switched back and forth off of my sled and an Indy xc 129 last year. We both noticed the difference right away. 

Not to mention the traction advantage. Anything more.powerful than a 600 just spins like crazy on a short unless you stud the fuck out of it and setup for max transfer

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice and solid now...he did a good job and for a fair price.....

812090F0-DEC2-4092-81D1-2D4D2168084F.thumb.jpeg.db53b41a734421962e69bc8776826d45.jpegCE0F490C-E3A0-40DD-844A-459DD833E87F.thumb.jpeg.d0a10ad0b7fa0127951bec463d49fcb0.jpegED6D4E43-3AFE-46C0-A75A-242640297995.thumb.jpeg.b9937a0259ba9829ece225b641658a8e.jpeg

I've had to replace one of the supports coming back along the tank but never cracked the top casting. You did good! :thumb: 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I've had to replace one of the supports coming back along the tank but never cracked the top casting. You did good! :thumb: 

Yah I was hoping Grant could weld it because replacing that whole piece would have been a PITA not to mention a used part is 250 bucks...he took it apart, welded it and put her back together for a 120 bucks. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Can't see buying a short track again.   The 137 is better all around.   Even my dad bought my mom a 137 and can handle it no problem.   I think amg is just soft or wants people to buy what he has to justify his purchase 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

giphy.gif

:lol:  :bc:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice and solid now...he did a good job and for a fair price.....

812090F0-DEC2-4092-81D1-2D4D2168084F.thumb.jpeg.db53b41a734421962e69bc8776826d45.jpegCE0F490C-E3A0-40DD-844A-459DD833E87F.thumb.jpeg.d0a10ad0b7fa0127951bec463d49fcb0.jpegED6D4E43-3AFE-46C0-A75A-242640297995.thumb.jpeg.b9937a0259ba9829ece225b641658a8e.jpeg

wow!  Somebody rolled it hard for sure.  

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Can't see buying a short track again.   The 137 is better all around.   Even my dad bought my mom a 137 and can handle it no problem.   I think amg is just soft or wants people to buy what he has to justify his purchase 

“Better all around”. What if that’s not what somebody wants?

“My sled is decent at almost everything!”

Hey, that’s awesome.  I’ll wait for you at the first big clearing and you can go dig yourself down into some killer 2’ pow-pow!    I’ll take a pic for you!  Thumbs up!

:lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

wow!  Somebody rolled it hard for sure.  

“Better all around”. What if that’s not what somebody wants?

“My sled is decent at almost everything!”

Hey, that’s awesome.  I’ll wait for you at the first big clearing and you can go dig yourself down into some killer 2’ pow-pow!    I’ll take a pic for you!  Thumbs up!

:lol2:

My xcr switchback isn't good at deep pow :lol: not with the contraption out back.  Works well on trail but deep snow not so much 

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yea 🙄

Never said I couldn't handle a 137".  Just stating the FACT that a 129" is way better for a trail sled. 

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea 🙄

Never said I couldn't handle a 137".  Just stating the FACT that a 129" is way better for a trail sled. 

Guy's said the same thing when 129 came out vs 121.