Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe so.  Don’t all manus tinker with their mils every year?

I don’t know what point you are trying to prove....you seem like you are grasping for some type of validation for your brand that has arguable made the absolute worst motors in the last 20 years.

How long have you been a Poo guy, exactly?

Were we not discussing the reliability of the ctec 800?  Why do you keep bringing up poo or doo? 

I agree pre 2015 the 800 poo and fusion were disasters.  I've had both poo and cats.  The cats during the fusion days.  A 04 f6 sno pro and 06 f7(reverse)  and forgot the 2016 600 El tigre 

Edited by Kev144

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Were we not discussing the reliability of the ctec 800?  Why do you keep bringing up poo or doo? 

I agree pre 2015 the 800 poo and fusion were disasters.  I've had both poo and cats.  The cats during the fusion days.  A 04 f6 sno pro and 06 f7(reverse)  and forgot the 2016 600 El tigre 

You are losing me.  I’m not sure what part of my statement set you up for a loss.  Let me go back in a minute.....

Hold on, Barbiehands wants me to punch him in the nose again...

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are losing me.  I’m not sure what part of my statement set you up for a loss.  Let me go back in a minute.....

Hold on, Barbiehands wants me to punch him in the nose again...

I'll leave you to punt him around :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe so.  Don’t all manus tinker with their mils every year?

I don’t know what point you are trying to prove....you seem like you are grasping for some type of validation for your brand that has arguable made the absolute worst motors in the last 20 years.

How long have you been a Poo guy, exactly?

Poo guys are weird.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Tomas. said:

Here is a sweet ski-doo for sale lol

Screenshot_20200129-182336~2.png

Screenshot_20200129-182311~2.png

Screenshot_20200129-182307~2.png

Screenshot_20200129-182320~2.png

Screenshot_20200129-182315~2.png

Screenshot_20200129-182302~2.png

Kinda cool now but they were just ridiculous looking when they came out. I bought a Rev 600 in mid Feb 2003, and every dealership I went into had at least one on the floor. If I remember right they were priced right around $10k Can.

18 hours ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Pretty sure my next one will be a Polaris 850. :bc: 
Almost bought my buddies 2012 cat turbo with all the upgrades the last time I was up.  Then I rode it and realized holding onto that thing all day would get old real fast. Just not the sled for me,  260hp is cool but having to roll into the throttle so your not breaking stuff is gay. Shooting flames with the stutter button is fun though. :lol: 

Agreed, i would also pick the Polaris. I was picking on AMG’s rave review of his new rocket sled that he only pinned once or twice.  :lol:

More than once or twice. It's still in break in   You're a stupid fuck , that's for sure.  Don't be all jealous because you're a dumb fuck and can't afford to buy anything new.  Fucking cry baby little piece of shit cunt

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Well he only buys the best so you should listen. :thumbsup:

That's how you are 

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2020 at 3:03 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Pretty much sucked because of the weather.  They didn't groom at all because the temps were above freezing. So it got a little rough, but not real bad.  Snow was great tho thankfully. Saturday was pure shit tho because it was a misty and a light rain all day. Occasionally it would change to wet snow flakes, but we had fogging and frozen face shields/goggles all day night Saturday.

Sunday the kids sled ran into a problem.  IDK what it is but I'm taking to Dee's in a few. It's either an ignition or fuel issue.  I'm thinking its a bad coil or possibly something to do with the direct injection. We had to tow it from where the old Seney Clause hot dog stand was, to Seney and then went and got the truck. He didn't mind tho because he stayed at the bar and got served. The other five of us went and rode back to get the truck. Seney was grooming Sunday because the temps dropped back below 30°. 43 to 88 was awesome. We hauled ass back and got the truck in no time.  

On to the good, 

Love my new sled.  What a fucking rocket it is. Haven't really been beating on it to bad , but I have poked it to the bars a few times and it carries the skis no problem. Hauls ass when you do get on it. I'm definitely in love. Handled fucking awesome   Didn't even really mess with it.  Set it up like my '17 and haven't touched it. 

Also Friday night,  I had a broken spring on the trailer. Had to leave it in St Ignace for repair Saturday morning.  Luckily I was able to get a rental 4 place in Indian River for $200 and we were able to still get to our destination. Bill for was $250 for trailer repair and $242 for 2 new tires .

So, wasn't exactly a great trip, but we made the best if it.  

A dude I know was just telling me they were on way back from UP - see this farted out trailer broke down behind a truck  just outside of ST Ignace ... & this lunatic was screaming & waving his arms at cars going by to .... "STEER CLEAR OR I WILL KNOCK YOUR FUCKIN CHICLETS OUT!!!"

He just went by laughing. Was that you?

:lol:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

A dude I know was just telling me they were on way back from UP - see this farted out trailer broke down behind a truck  just outside of ST Ignace ... & this lunatic was screaming & waving his arms at cars going by to .... "STEER CLEAR OR I WILL KNOCK YOUR FUCKIN CHICLETS OUT!!!"

He just went by laughing. Was that you?

Fuck off nigger

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

More than once or twice. It's still in break in   You're a stupid fuck , that's for sure.  Don't be all jealous because you're a dumb fuck and can't afford to buy anything new.  Fucking cry baby little piece of shit cunt

That's how you are 

5 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

All you ever do is run your fuckin faggot cock sucker, you little fuckin pussy. You don't have shit , and are nothing but a jealous little bitch 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS