Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

On 11/7/2019 at 10:39 AM, awful knawful said:

Yep I stick to what I know. When it fucks me over, I'm gone!

Take my name off your faggot profile, av, and sig lines. you fukkin' queer sucker of black cum.

On 11/7/2019 at 2:41 AM, awful knawful said:

89/90 were 583

91/92 were 617

93-96 were 670

97+ 700 tripple tripple

Take my name off your cock-faced profile, av, and sig lines, you cum-faced faggot. 

got the shelter ready for the season split wood removed all the dead mice and set more mice bait . cleared brush for Tucker turnaround.  all my trail duty is done bring on the snow 

20191109_140417.jpg

20191109_140506.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

got the shelter ready for the season split wood removed all the dead mice and set more mice bait . cleared brush for Tucker turnaround.  all my trail duty is done bring on the snow 

20191109_140417.jpg

20191109_140506.jpg

Now buy an axys you dumb mother fucker!!!!111

Went over the cfr6. We only put 200 kms on it last year so it didn't need much lol.

When I pulled the plug on the DD, there was some metal flakes on the magnet. So I flushed it out and put some fresh full synthetic ATF and will check it more often. If it continues or gets worse well that will suck lol.

Other than that it was pretty much mint. Added a little grease, checked the plugs. Only thing left after that was to tear up the lawn lol

20191109_144123_HDR.jpg

20191109_144143.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Now buy an axys you dumb mother fucker!!!!111

why would i want a fucking time bomb ? i already ride with 3 that you never know if you will be spending the rest of the trip getting them off the hill

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Went over the cfr6. We only put 200 kms on it last year so it didn't need much lol.

When I pulled the plug on the DD, there was some metal flakes on the magnet. So I flushed it out and put some fresh full synthetic ATF and will check it more often. If it continues or gets worse well that will suck lol.

Other than that it was pretty much mint. Added a little grease, checked the plugs. Only thing left after that was to tear up the lawn lol

20191109_144123_HDR.jpg

20191109_144143.jpg

best to replace the planetary gear now . when they go they go big 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Is there an upgrade/update for these things? It seems like they are a bit of an issue.

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

we had one stuck up at the top of a steep climb on a mountain.  Spump dragged it down a mile or so of single track down off their then another 5 or so to the road crossing with the track completely locked up.  

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Count yourself lucky.....or stupid I guess.... Your pick :lol: 

Some call it luck and some call it changing worn bearings.  I did them every 3k miles. Really not a big deal time or money wise.

20AD5803-3397-4213-9E18-7FCBBA4B9157.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why would i want a fucking time bomb ? i already ride with 3 that you never know if you will be spending the rest of the trip getting them off the hill

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Riiight....

I will pull the DD apart and make sure it is just bearings and not a gear or something else before I order the parts. Looks like from bdx that the bearing kit and seals are $200 cad with shipping.

7 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I will pull the DD apart and make sure it is just bearings and not a gear or something else before I order the parts. Looks like from bdx that the bearing kit and seals are $200 cad with shipping.

It’s worth it. That’s a big mile sled and still brings good money. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

20191109_140417.jpg

20191109_140506.jpg

Nice job EZ. I know where you were today. :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s worth it. That’s a big mile sled and still brings good money. 

This thing only has 1160 miles on it. It has a few scratches and dings from a barbed wire fence apparently and a rip on the rear part of the seat but other than that it is really good shape. I am pretty sure it is the original factory track and it is mint. 

Between buying it and doing some work to it when I got it, I am around $2500 usd into it. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

we had one stuck up at the top of a steep climb on a mountain.  Spump dragged it down a mile or so of single track down off their then another 5 or so to the road crossing with the track completely locked up.  

we were hauling a extra DD  for a few yrs