Check your account email address ×

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) says the *United Nations* must be brought in to handle the immigration crisis on America's southern border

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

she can feel free to ask the UN to go into mexico and deal with their issues including border security.  but fuck the UN when it comes to what we do here.  

Agreed.  If the UN wants to help manage the immigration and asylum process on the Mexico side go right ahead.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What a stupid Cunt

She isn't stupid, this is all planned.   Putting non native, non patriotic people in the right places is what certain people want.  Some people on here don't understand what the fuck is going on when they defend her and people like her.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

She isn't stupid, this is all planned.   Putting non native, non patriotic people in the right places is what certain people want.  Some people on here don't understand what the fuck is going on when they defend her and people like her.

Agreed

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

As long as she spews anti American rhetoric some in here are fully supportive of the wicked witch 

Cool

• Gold Member

UN could come here and empty our immigration detention centers and ship the refugees from these shelters to lands across the ocean and give them asylum.  It would benefit America.

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Pete said:

As long as she spews anti American rhetoric some in here are fully supportive of the wicked witch 

Cool

Yeah Death To America right Dopo....can you please show me where she said that or something similar  and what exactly is “Anti American Rhetoric”?  To a go along to get along guy like you any criticism of American policy put forth by Republicans is considered “anti American”...throw in criticism of Israel and holy fuck watch out!!!!! 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

What a stupid Cunt

Yeah....and I mean amazingly so.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

she can feel free to ask the UN to go into mexico and deal with their issues including border security.  but fuck the UN when it comes to what we do here.  

Yep.  The UN is a fucking disaster.

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Death To America right Dopo....can you please show me where she said that or something similar  and what exactly is “Anti American Rhetoric”?  To a go along to get along guy like you any criticism of American policy put forth by Republicans is considered “anti American”...throw in criticism of Israel and holy fuck watch out!!!!! 

FFS, what the fuck do you expect her to say?  Do you need it spelled out for you?  If you believe that someone really wants to make America fail in anyway possible do you think they are just going to come out and say it directly?  My God, some people are blissfully ignorant.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yep. Anyone who condones having a 3rd party come here to enforce shit needs to fuck off

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS, what the fuck do you expect her to say?  Do you need it spelled out for you?  If you believe that someone really wants to make America fail in anyway possible do you think they are just going to come out and say it directly?  My God, some people are blissfully ignorant.

Oh....so she is part of a sleeper cell designed to take down America while serving in Congress....how is she going about it and what is she doing that has America on the verge of failure? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh....so she is part of a sleeper cell designed to take down America while serving in Congress....how is she going about it and what is she doing that has America on the verge of failure? 

You are are so hopelessly blind about this, that you would deny it even if she did come right out and say it.  Ever hear of the saying "Loose lips sink ships"  Do a little research about her.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

You are are so hopelessly blind about this, that you would deny it even if she did come right out and say it.

So you have zero other than shit like this^^^^^

Watch this video Greg posted in another thread and tell me who the real enemy is.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/31/gabbard_trump_is_supporting_al_qaeda.html

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

TAQIYA!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you have zero other than shit like this^^^^^

Watch this video Greg posted in another thread and tell me who the real enemy is.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/31/gabbard_trump_is_supporting_al_qaeda.html

OMG 46 seconds total answering a debate question where she is running against the current president, 43 seconds regarding weapons of mass destruction and one line saying our current president  is supporting al qaeda.  It was void of any factual evidence and you fall hook line and sinker.  No wonder democrat candidates have it so easy.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OMG 46 seconds total answering a debate question where she is running against the current president, 43 seconds regarding weapons of mass destruction and one line saying our current president  is supporting al qaeda.  It was void of any factual evidence and you fall hook line and sinker.  No wonder democrat candidates have it so easy.

You really have no business calling anyone ignorant...holy fuck.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha....poor Zderp...triggered by a Mooslim woman!!!!

I don't care that you want her for your wife.  I think she's gross...inside and out.  Go for it!

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really have no business calling anyone ignorant...holy fuck.

Ummm...he can call you that pretty easily.

I hate when people on this site call these people stupid.  She is far from stupid. She is promoting an agenda. It may not be what you like, but she is not stupid. She might be demonic, she might be evil, she might be a fukken Muslim bitch, but she is far from stupid. 

Call her a fukken cunt, call her a ugly fuckin' rat whore, call her anything but stupid. 

If you notice, I have never called Benny stupid. I call him a fukken troll, I call him an asshole, I call him a faggot, but I have NEVAH called him stupid. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate when people on this site call these people stupid.  She is far from stupid. She is promoting an agenda. It may not be what you like, but she is not stupid. She might be demonic, she might be evil, she might be a fukken Muslim bitch, but she is far from stupid. 

Call her a fukken cunt, call her a ugly fuckin' rat whore, call her anything but stupid. 

If you notice, I have never called Benny stupid. I call him a fukken troll, I call him an asshole, I call him a faggot, but I have NEVAH called him stupid. 

No...she's stupid.  She's just smarter than her followers. That's all it takes.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care that you want her for your wife.  I think she's gross...inside and out.  Go for it!

Ummm...he can call you that pretty easily.

Dumbest emotional bitch here by a mile

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...she's stupid.  She's just smarter than her followers. That's all it takes.

HA!HA! Zee!! Nah, she's a smart fukker, dood. Look at how much media coverage she's getting. All this adds to her agenda. It's just like the black movement, or the gay movement. Years ago they were silent. Today they are aggressively pursuing their goals. Years ago they were afraid to talk, today you can't say a word against them. She's part of a organized, national, possibly international movement.