Check your account email address ×

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) says the *United Nations* must be brought in to handle the immigration crisis on America's southern border

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

So a bunch of guys who are generally in favor of the US interfering with the governments of other countries are now losing their minds over the suggestion that the UN interfere here?

I'll ask it again... why are we surprised when our intervention plans go horribly wrong?

Who is surprised?

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah thats a good point, I used the wrong verbiage. I mean to imply we, as a nation, are a bunch of hypocrites.

No, we as a nation are simply at the mercy of the elected officials in DC. THEY are the bastards, not us. 

Lyndon BAINES Johnson was a mother-fuckin' punk bastard fukker. 

I even hate his middle name. Listen to some of his taped conversations sometime. You will see how pushy and domineering the ugly fuckin' bastard was. Listen to how he intimidated Justice Warren to chair the Kennedy Commision. Fukken punk.  

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, we as a nation are simply at the mercy of the elected officials in DC. THEY are the bastards, not us. 

Lyndon BAINES Johnson was a mother-fuckin' punk bastard fukker. 

I even hate his middle name. Listen to some of his taped conversations sometime. You will see how pushy and domineering the ugly fuckin' bastard was. Listen to how he intimidated Justice Warren to chair the Kennedy Commision. Fukken punk.  

We are hypocrites because may of us support intervention into **insert 3rd world shithole here** and then turn around and bitch incessantly when someone suggests we accept intervention from the UN.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

We are hypocrites because may of us support intervention into **insert 3rd world shithole here** and then turn around and bitch incessantly when someone suggests we accept intervention from the UN.

Americans, by and large are kind of fucktards, and way too patriotic. 

When Jesse Watters goes around and interviews people, most of them do not know who the speaker of the house is, or how many states we now have or much of anything else. It's appalling how ignorant many people are. It's not OUR fault, it's the mother-fukkers in DC. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Americans, by and large are kind of fucktards, and way too patriotic STUPID

When Jesse Watters goes around and interviews people, most of them do not know who the speaker of the house is, or how many states we now have or much of anything else. It's appalling how ignorant many people are. It's not OUR fault, it's the mother-fukkers in DC. 

:bc: