Check your account email address ×

Why the pro cross is the Best Buy

Rod

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Which....works well for me.  AGAIN...I have it for a reason.  BTW....I've hit 70 before I think...I know I was at 68 or 69 and climbing when I started getting concerned about the next turn.  

Hahahaha.  Do you realize how absurd this sounds.  My 10 year old grandson would be laughing at you on this one.  

" Wow grandpa, look at that clown.  He's wearing a pit coat and can hit almost 68 on the his poser sled.  What a bad ass"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Do you realize how absurd this sounds.  My 10 year old grandson would be laughing at you on this one.  

" Wow grandpa, look at that clown.  He's wearing a pit coat and can hit almost 68 on the his poser sled.  What a bad ass"

Unlikey your grandson would have made that next corner then.  

How hard do some of you think it is to hold a thumb flipper down?  Do you train during the summer months?  :lol:

Image result for thumb exercises gif

Just now, Zambroski said:

Unlikey your grandson would have made that next corner then.  

How hard do some of you think it is to hold a thumb flipper down?  Do you train during the summer months?  :lol:

Image result for thumb exercises gif

So be honest.  How often do you wear the pit coat?  

So be honest.  How often do you wear the pit coat?  

Mostly for clearing driveway, taking dogs out or a quick shuffle to the garage.  If I happen to be wearing it and feel like taking a blast...well......Giddy up!!

:lmao:

IMG_4478.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Mostly for clearing driveway, taking dogs out or a quick shuffle to the garage.  If I happen to be wearing it and feel like taking a blast...well......Giddy up!!

IMG_4478.jpg

Hahahahaha.  You should replace those warning labels with a couple of Monster Energy stickers.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_4478.jpg

where is hte winningEST checker flags on that coat?  WHERE ARE THE LEATHERS!!!!???

Hahahahaha.  You should replace those warning labels with a couple of Monster Energy stickers.  

Then, how will I know what the dangers are?  

Just now, Kev144 said:

where is hte winningEST checker flags on that coat?  WHERE ARE THE LEATHERS!!!!???

Is this 1980?  I've got Yammi leathers at home.  They don't fit anymore.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Is this 10 pages of Zambo being ragdolled?  Holy fuck what a beating!

10 pages is better than 10 years..Just say'n..

:lol:sorry I couldn't resist..

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy fuck :lol:

My "old man faggot engine" expedition sport would blow the doors off that POS!!

:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is literally what scares me.  

Ben will:

#1 win

#2 wreck his sled trying to win

#3 wreck your sled trying to win

#4 wreck both sleds trying to win

#5 be medivacked out trying to win

#6 get you medivacked out trying to win

#7 get you both medivacked out trying to win

I just don't see it ending well!

:thumbsup:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ben will:

#1 win

2-7 are very high probabilities.  :lol:

• Haha 1

This is the best thread in a long time. The retard on the left thinks pot roast is steak. The idiot on the right thinks he is bringing sexy back with a pit coat and crocks? I need a date for this race retards. This can not be missed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

This is the best thread in a long time. The retard on the left thinks pot roast is steak. The idiot on the right thinks he is bringing sexy back with a pit coat and crocks? I need a date for this race retards. This can not be missed.

Wait...where did sexy go?  I’ve always been here!!!!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Ben will:

#1 win

:lol: 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

86 Indy fiver!!!   :whistle:

If you had to guess which one I like......

Cat is struggling because of what appears to be a stagnant and idiotic boardroom full of people that can’t seem to make good management hiring decisions.

Even still, their design, R&D and race engineering team has kept Cat sled sales just behind Poo in North America.  People still want performance/race inspired sleds.

Poo has done well, there’s no doubt.  They secured government contracts with their wheeled vehicles along the way that has given them plenty of marketing room and their dealer distribution market worldwide is huge.  

Arctic Cat has to be one of the worst top management run operations in the last 20 years.  If Textron fucks their racing dept up anymore or, decides Cat doesn’t need to dominate the race tracks any longer (jury is out on this one).  It’s over.  They can close up the sled business for good.  I’ve got my Doo gear hanging in my closet.  :)

Dawn and Kelland are both gone from the Race Department.  It is pretty much just Mike left.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Dawn and Kelland are both gone from the Race Department.  It is pretty much just Mike left.

Yeah.  Sad.  We’ll see what happens this season.  I’ve heard Textron opened their check book back up but... :dunno:.  If they had to be convinced how important their race department was to the brand, well....AC may as well have been bought out by Mary Kay cosmetics.  :wall:

I’m curious to look at the final race roster.  A poor showing in Duluth followed by another in Pine Lake will be telling.