Check your account email address ×

Why the pro cross is the Best Buy

Rod

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s not what I am saying at all you moron.  We are debating opinions you fucking retard.

Now, go suck his fucking dick out of my sight.

So when is this race between you and Ben?  Have you picked out a course yet.  You need to hurry up and get this race over with before Ben's back and vertigo heals up.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So when is this race between you and Ben?  Have you picked out a course yet.  You need to hurry up and get this race over with before Ben's back and vertigo heals up.  

He literally picks the tightest groomed trail in northern MN that just happens to run through his yard lol. He rides it for 20 miles daily.....and I'd still eat him alive there lol

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Has Ben ever finished a race in one piece before?

#CrashTestBenny

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He literally picks the tightest groomed trail in northern MN that just happens to run through his yard lol. He rides it for 20 miles daily.....and I'd still eat him alive there lol

$50 on you losing or crashing trying to win 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Look, Dad, Ben is a big boy.  He can handle his own battles in here.  But, since you must know, I did pick the course (if you were paying attention....I replied to your thread with it).  Ben doesn’t want to do that course because it’s not “neutral”.  That’s fine....and I responded to him that he should join in a group ride we do up here before we go out and “race”.  If he can handle those speeds easily, then we’ll ride together.  Honestly, I’ve heard many shit talk about their prowess then end up in a tough spot somewhere between their pride and the trees.  Let’s see if he can really ride first.  THEN.....we’ll see who is what.  I like the boy....I don’t want to see him in a wheelchair!  :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Look, Dad, Ben is a big boy.  He can handle his own battles in here.  But, since you must know, I did pick the course (if you were paying attention....I replied to your thread with it).  Ben doesn’t want to do that course because it’s not “neutral”.  That’s fine....and I responded to him that he should join in a group ride we do up here before we go out and “race”.  If he can handle those speeds easily, then we’ll ride together.  Honestly, I’ve heard many shit talk about their prowess then end up in a tough spot somewhere between their pride and the trees.  Let’s see if he can really ride first.  THEN.....we’ll see who is what.  I like the boy....I don’t want to see him in a wheelchair!  :lol:

So nothing neutral about the course you picked or the group ride you want Ben to join.  Got it.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Listen dummy.....I've never met or ridden with anyone I couldnt hang with or pass. It sure as fuck ain't gonna be you on a 600cc sled

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Listen dummy.....I've never met or ridden with anyone I couldnt hang with or pass. It sure as fuck ain't gonna be you on a 600cc sled

It's not only a 600, it's a 600 geared for 60MPH top speed................ 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Cat does the poorest job at suspension settings (shocks) and seat/seat foam material for consumer sleds in the industry.  Makes a huge difference.

I don't mind the ProCross chassis for some types of riding.   I don't care what anyone says its still the flattest cornering out there however its fun factor for light feeling front end and weight transfer are the worst and I think that has really hurt them.   By no mean's is it a heavy steering chassis however its front end feels too glued to the ground for maximum fun factor on how I like to ride.   

So basically you want a poor handling sled so it feels fun to ride?  Pointless IMO if you are a trail rider.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So nothing neutral about the course you picked or the group ride you want Ben to join.  Got it.  

He shot his mouth off and told me to pick a course....I did.  He said no...that wasn't "neutral"enough".  That's fine.  But I'm not going to pick some fucking railhead bullshit where he says he rides 100mph for hours at a time.  I have my sled for a reason.  I'm betting I'm a better rider...you retards are betting his sled is faster.  On the trails THAT I BOUGHT MY SLED FOR....the bigger hp doesn't matter.  Jesus.  Do your fools think I've never ridden an 800?  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well, that's what first times are for!!!!  :lol2:

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's not only a 600, it's a 600 geared for 60MPH top speed................ 

Which....works well for me.  AGAIN...I have it for a reason.  BTW....I've hit 70 before I think...I know I was at 68 or 69 and climbing when I started getting concerned about the next turn.  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Many of us have ridden with Ben, you're going to get gaped. He is ride or die. Or ride and die. Either way you're toast. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

So basically you want a poor handling sled so it feels fun to ride?  Pointless IMO if you are a trail rider.

Um no.   I want a sled that gives a certain level of fun factor when ripping over roller coasters and coming out of the corners.   Just because the cat is the flattest cornering sled doesn't mean its that by leaps and bounds.

Just now, Anler said:

Many of us have ridden with Ben, you're going to get gaped. He is ride or die. Or ride and die. Either way you're toast. 

I've seen and read more of the "ride and die" scenarios here.  I don't want his blood on my hands.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Um no.   I want a sled that gives a certain level of fun factor when ripping over roller coasters and coming out of the corners.   Just because the cat is the flattest cornering sled doesn't mean its that by leaps and bounds.

So you want it to stand up on end when you hit the throttle so it feels like you are going fast?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

So you want it to stand up on end when you hit the throttle so it feels like you are going fast?

Yeah, that's it.  :lol:  Have you ever ridden anything but a Cat?  

Anyone not so brand bias realizes each mfg handling has certain characteristics.  To each their own.   I've ridden plenty of current Cats.   Have a 18 Sidewinder.   There are things I love about the chassis just as their are things I love about the Doo and Poo.   

I can tell you this owning all three as I currently do.   I can make my poo and doo act almost like the cat, can't dream of doing the same with the procross.   Its chassis is simply more limited and how it can be set up.   Period.  

Edited by Highmark