Check your account email address ×

Fox News poll. 67% support an assault weapons ban.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just Pew and No Pew.

So yes!!!!  ASSAULT WEAPON!!!!!  BAN THE BLACK ONES!!!

They keep blurring the lines on “Assault Riffle” and pretty soon the bolt action with wood furniture will get lumped in to. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

They keep blurring the lines on “Assault Riffle” and pretty soon the bolt action with wood furniture will get lumped in to. 

I don’t see that. They have a very tight group on guns considered assault weapons. Typically those that were contracted by governments to have gun makers create a weapon efficient in war\combat  

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t see that. They have a very tight group on guns considered assault weapons. Typically those that were contracted by governments to have gun makers create a weapon efficient in war\combat  

Government contracted building black powder guns and shit like that at one time for war.

Edited by BOHICA

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Government contracted building black powder guns and shit like that at one time for war.

Us gun owners should send you to DC so you can bombard them with more of that useless logic. Jesus Christ 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Us gun owners should send you to DC so you can bombard them with more of that useless logic. Jesus Christ 

Just saying.....  what is labeled by some as an assault weapon may not be an assault weapon for long as technology changes....

Custer got scalped by a bunch of Indians the used some bow and arrows and some lever actions.

an AR is just a 223 is all.  It’s just like a ruger mini 14

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just saying.....  what is labeled by some as an assault weapon may not be an assault weapon for long as technology changes....

Custer got scalped by a bunch of Indians the used some bow and arrows and some lever actions.

an AR is just a 223 is all.  It’s just like a ruger mini 14

If you were going into a combat like situation and you were allowed only one OTC firearm, what would it be and why? 

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If you were going into a combat like situation and you were allowed only one OTC firearm, what would it be and why? 

My Ruger Precision 6.5. Would prolly be better in a 308 though.  Why????  Cause I don’t want to be close to enough to get shot by an assault rifle

maybe my Benelli M4 might be another option I would consider.

Edited by BOHICA

Assault Rifle = Select Fire and these are heavily regulated

Now there’s people saying “Assault style” & “Assault type” weapons.

How will / would this have prevented any mass shooting? Especially when none of them were done using true Assault Rifles

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Spin wants an assault weapons ban.  :lol:  

The prick wants a ban on everything America. Miserable ppl are everywhere these days..

2 hours ago, Pete said:

The prick wants a ban on everything America. Miserable ppl are everywhere these days..

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He has been hoping for some type of american failure for years.

62AE1B89-3408-4F59-A951-E8AE9699D0E1.jpeg.df9bacb50e766411bcee8bb7869c18fe.jpeg