Check your account email address ×

U.S. Mortgage Debt Hits Record, Eclipsing 2008 Peak

Mortgage debt isn’t the problem if the loans were granted properly.  If anybody is in debt, it should be with their home.

Assuming the debt was administered properly, this just means people are confident in the future to mortgage a home.

I tried to type this in crayon for you Spinner but...it didn’t take.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mortgage debt isn’t the problem if the loans were granted properly.  If anybody is in debt, it should be with their home.

Assuming the debt was administered properly, this just means people are confident in the future to mortgage a home.

Yes, the trump economy is amazing. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yes, the trump economy is amazing. :lol: 

Consumer confidence works wonders. Sorry your negro prince never inspired any.  But, look how many social justice warriors and grievance groups he created instead!!!! :lol:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Consumer confidence works wonders. Sorry your negro prince never inspired any.  But, look how many social justice warriors and grievance groups he created instead!!!! :lol:

Consumer confidence under trump = maxing out credit cards. What can possibly go wrong. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Giddy about economy hitting a rough patch....hoping Americans get a nuke dropped on them.....basically hates the country and most people in it.  Sure thats a healthy outlook.

Maybe he has dark skin. Tell him to go back to his own country cus he hates Merca. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Giddy about economy hitting a rough patch....hoping Americans get a nuke dropped on them.....basically hates the country and most people in it.  Sure thats a healthy outlook.

As his whole street is bought up for nickels on the dollar.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody in here ever had a mortgage.....didn't you know that.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Nobody in here ever had a mortgage.....didn't you know that.  :lol:  

I must have had something crazy in my eyes!  This is what it's come down to for them now.  Pretty bad.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I posted warnings about the mortgage market months ago. The crash will be worse than the Bush years.

Nobody listens to anything you say...because you are stupid.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe he has dark skin. Tell him to go back to his own country cus he hates Merca. 

Speaking of unhealthy and obsessed, Is that your issue, and why you’re afraid to post a picture of yourself?  Because you’re black?  You obviously hate America too.   Its all making sense now,  you are a black disgruntled Canadian.  :lol:

BlackKevvieBoomBoom.  :lol:  

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Speaking of unhealthy and obsessed, Is that your issue, and why you’re afraid to post a picture of yourself?  Because you’re black?  You obviously hate America too.   Its all making sense now,  you are a black disgruntled Canadian.  :lol:

BlackKevvieBoomBoom.  :lol:  

You forgot 140lbs living in a condo in Toronto with a postage stamp size lot. :lol2:

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I posted warnings about the mortgage market months ago. The crash will be worse than the Bush years.

STFU! The only thing that you know is at some point every day you will fill a diaper.

• USA Contributing Member

Love all this gloom and doom, you clowns need to put down the laptop and go outside and play.  All the "I warned you about this months ago, I got the answers!".......  

MC your family go set you up by the picnic table in the back yard for the day and then bring you in for dinner?

Go find something to do today and have some fun before the economy ends or the cops come and beat your dog or Trump takes away your freedom to masturbate.

totally different mortgage market than the 00's although I will say I think we allow debt to income ratios a bit too high and are still unfairly beating the crap out of self employed borrowers.  sure there is some speculation/flippers in the market but we are not lending to them with no skin in the game like the industry was in 04-07

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Love all this gloom and doom, you clowns need to put down the laptop and go outside and play.  All the "I warned you about this months ago, I got the answers!".......  

MC your family go set you up by the picnic table in the back yard for the day and then bring you in for dinner?

Go find something to do today and have some fun before the economy ends or the cops come and beat your dog or Trump takes away your freedom to masturbate.

It sucks to be you eh poor Boy?

Poor little racist boy

Edited by Mainecat

I don't see the mortgage debt as a problem, with the cost of houses these days it's bound to be up.

When delinquencies and foreclosures are at record levels that's the time to worry.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That shitstain is the worst human filth this place has, a complete pile of festering monkey excrement  :bigfinger: