Check your account email address ×

trump/biden on the ticket?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

I saw this last night...another speaking gaffe that suggests Joe might be a bit old for this.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw this last night...another speaking gaffe that suggests Joe might be a bit old for this.

He did plenty during the Obama years.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He sure did and it's getting worse.

This is just pure shit if you ask me. That whole party continues to drown while they shake their fists and blame trump for them not attempting to swim out of it

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This is just pure shit if you ask me. That whole party continues to drown while they shake their fists and blame trump for them not attempting to swim out of it

We have a shitty two party system and now the Dems think that is one too many.  Well done you fucking idiots!

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

And he is polling great!

Of course he is!!!!  Let’s just stop the pandering and proclaim him the DNC winner.  This is theater nobody believes anymore.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We have a shitty two party system and now the Dems think that is one too many.  Well done you fucking idiots!

Of course he is!!!!  Let’s just stop the pandering and proclaim him the DNC winner.  This is theater nobody believes anymore.

This clown show of ours continues it's downward spiral

Here's my vote for the next election

camacho-for-president-2020-idiocracy-t-shirt_master.png.acd851a99c62c73862b27247ce06997f.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He did plenty during the Obama years.

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Senile old Joe tells nothing but :lies:

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Biden is a joke. The fact that he’s the frontrunner tells you all you need to know about the dems chances in 2020.

List all the gaffes of Biden’s during 8 years as Vp. 

I’ll find worse ones from Trump. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

List all the gaffes of Biden’s during 8 years as Vp. 

I’ll find worse ones from Trump. 

And yet one is POTUS while the other is the top contender. We have a fucking clown show with our politics and yet you're hell bent on defending one side while not even able to vote for either  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And yet one is POTUS while the other is the top contender. We have a fucking clown show with our politics and yet you're hell bent on defending one side while not even able to vote for either  :lol:

Kevvy's obsession with Trump and American politics is beyond strange to me. O.o

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, irv said:

Kevvy's obsession with Trump and American politics is beyond strange to me. O.o

The fact that the guy thinks he’s winning on here is all you need to know. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Biden is a joke. The fact that he’s the frontrunner tells you all you need to know about the dems chances in 2020.

I agree. I think they are putting up these turd candidates because they don't really gaf what their base thinks. 

"Hey Biden, go out there and talk about climate change and health care, those dumb fucks eat that shit up!"

Science and taking care of the electorate, who wants that shit?

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree. I think they are putting up these turd candidates because they don't really gaf what their base thinks. 

"Hey Biden, go out there and talk about climate change and health care, those dumb fucks eat that shit up!"

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet here you are 

Its always great humor listening to a Canadian who’s obviously gotten his news from limited and biased sources, try and lecture Americans about their politics, who’ve followed them for far longer and are far better read.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its always great humor listening to a Canadian who’s obviously gotten his news from limited and biased sources, try and lecture Americans about their politics, who’ve followed them for far longer and are far better read.

It’s interesting to watch you parrot trump as if his word is gospel and the run away instead of proving your point. 

You do that often. Yesterday you claimed Mfs funds were great. I proved that to be false and you ran away. 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kevvy either lied to CKF about his home country or, while in Canada kayaking, signed up to be a contributing member from here? With our current messed up Liberal leadership with Trudope at the helm, it makes zero sense that Kevvy ignores the mess we currently have up here to continually focuses on Trump and American politics. :wacko:

Maybe, because we currently have a liberal gov't up here, Kevvy thinks he can continue his work stateside to eventually convince you American's that Liberals are the party of choice like he likely believes he had a hand in with the Canadian people up here? :lol:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No shit...Momo is the worst. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, irv said:

Kevvy either lied to CKF about his home country or, while in Canada kayaking, signed up to be a contributing member from here? With our current messed up Liberal leadership with Trudope at the helm, it makes zero sense that Kevvy ignores the mess we currently have up here to continually focuses on Trump and American politics. :wacko:

Maybe, because we currently have a liberal gov't up here, Kevvy thinks he can continue his work stateside to eventually convince you American's that Liberals are the party of choice like he likely believes he had a hand in with the Canadian people up here? :lol:

BarbieHandsAIDsPatient loves him some Truedope cock he is sadly a Leftard clown Nook :guzzle:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1