Check your account email address ×

Epstein's dead

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How did I get beaten snowflake?  Not one of you Trump cock holsters could find anything worse than Trump fawning all over Epstein. 

Your jealousy of Trump almost seems sexual :lol: 

I am at the cabin enjoying glass water and wakeboarding with the boy but I saw the news and had to visit freedomsledder cuz I knew only you guys could appreciate a "suicide" like this.  It was like he pre-trial death was a foregone conclusion.

1 hour ago, Rapid Anus said:

Your jealousy of Trump almost seems sexual :lol: 

Great to hear from the rabid asshole. 

Anytime you feel like finding any video or photo evidence of Clinton partying as hard with Epstein, post it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

After an apparent attempt three weeks ago, Jeffrey Epstein — the financier who was at the facility awaiting trial on charges he sexually abused dozens of girls — was placed on suicide watch and received daily psychiatric evaluations, a person familiar with his detention said.

But just six days later, on July 29, Mr. Epstein, 66, was taken off the watch for reasons that remained unclear on Saturday, the person said. Twelve days after that, he hanged himself. Guards making their morning rounds discovered his body at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Bureau of Prisons said.

Mr. Epstein’s suicide, coming shortly after prison officials in Manhattan deemed he was no longer at risk of taking his own life, raises questions about the steps prison officials took to keep him alive and ensure he would face his accusers in court.

Yeah......nobody could have seen this one coming a mile away  SMH

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Think how desperate they were to make a move this obvious.

I said that yesterday.  It doesn’t even matter that most wouldn’t buy this at all.  Shutting him up permanently was of the utmost importance.  Conspiracies could be dealt with easier.  

Think how much doubt this cast on literally every single thing we are told.

Not that it required any more evidence to reach this logical outcome but our government is the most corrupt disgusting filthy evil empire on earth.

• Like 2

Shut him up permanently then get the useful idiots to blab talking points about him and Trump ignoring everything else.....lets make history our way they say  :lol: 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You think thats Smales real issue?  It would explain a lot...

It would explain a lot about you  as well...maybe #3 hasn't figured it out yet or doesn't care. 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I said that yesterday.  It doesn’t even matter that most wouldn’t buy this at all.  Shutting him up permanently was of the utmost importance.  Conspiracies could be dealt with easier.  

Everyone said this would happen & now it did. Mind boggling how corrupt some people in power are...

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Everyone said this would happen & now it did. Mind boggling how corrupt some people in power are...

Not some......all. It's like being a cop....you go in knowing you are going to see you're coworkers break the law and you know you wont do a thing about it. Fuck all these pigs....from bottom to top.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Breaking news. Latest reports show Epstein was always on his island alone. 

And didnt even know any famous or rich people at all. Pics were all photoshops and stories were all inaccurate

Just now, f7ben said:

Not some......all. It's like being a cop....you go in knowing you are going to see you're coworkers break the law and you know you wont do a thing about it. Fuck all these pigs....from bottom to top.

Tbh - I didn't even follow the Epstein case. Once I heard Clinton's were involved - knew the whole thing would get whitewashed with him taken out. 

Cops are different imo. Some want to do good. 

On that note - was talking to some dudes on Fri about the Jimmy Hoffa deal & how a bunch of the Detroit mafia family lived in Gross Pointe in the day. One dude chimes in that his great grandfather was police chief for Grosse Pointe years ago & had a bunch of dirty money. Got seized at some point...