Check your account email address ×

What in the actual fuck is wrong with democrats

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Very simple question. 3 pages deep. Still no answer.

Another real question is, what on Earth do they see in Biden?  How does he all of a sudden fit their left leaning narratives?

It’s crazy world over there.

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another real question is, what on Earth do they see in Biden?  How does he all of a sudden fit their left leaning narratives?

It’s crazy world over there.

They’d put up Caitlin fuckin Jenner if the focus groups told them to :lol: 

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yup.  Stupid.  Tulsi/Yang would roll.

Neal

Alphabet needs to be broken up. Their fucking with search results and censoring political candidates data is fucked

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Alphabet needs to be broken up. Their fucking with search results and censoring political candidates data is fucked

Any company that infringes on personal privacy or engages in traitorous election manipulation should have their board of directors put on the wall and shot in the dick and face. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

They've got a great candidate in Tulsi and the idiots here do nothing but attack her

The power brokers have these dipshits programmed to dislike anyone that is anti war and says things like Assad didn’t gas his people. These morons want more of the same. They like eating shit sandwichs

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The power brokers have these dipshits programmed to dislike anyone that is anti war and says things like Assad didn’t gas his people. These morons want more of the same. They like eating shit sandwichs

Yup

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup

Im watching a news program here in detroit on fox news detroit. They have a panel of people talking about the debates. Not one person Republican or Democrat is talking about Tulsi. One dipshit endorsed Harris 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Liz agrees:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/5/29/18644590/elizabeth-warren-break-up-big-tech-billboard-amazon-facebook-apple-google

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

You mean liz agrees with Trump who is actually acting on this not just paying lip service

I may be a bit ignorant to Trump’s actual actions on this.  You piqued my interest though so I tried googling but all I really seemed to find were threats to sue Google, etc. with claims they were biased against him.

I will add that Tulsi also supports Warren’s proposal which is pretty cool.  I like Tulsi.  If she got the nomination I’d certainly vote for her.  She might make an ideal VP pick.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Any company that infringes on personal privacy or engages in traitorous election manipulation should have their board of directors put on the wall and shot in the dick and face. 

Can’t disagree even though I own a bunch of their stock.  Brenner and his crew getting shot in the dick sounds ok to me as well.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm thinkin' Biden/ Warren might be their ticket for 2020. Just my .02c. 

And Trump will get reelected without even trying.