Check your account email address ×

Epstein had pics of his naked underage victims displayed throughout his Palm Beach home & would film

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You won’t get answers from the rabid asshole. He barely understood the question. 

I know...he's a shitbird troll and considering the shit he says more than likely a closeted  homosexual.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know...he's a shitbird troll and considering the shit he says more than likely a closeted  homosexual.

He’s more into dogs. He got very excited when he thought they would legalize it. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Irrelevant and it's going to be a problem for a lot of people regardless of political affiliation.

That was BEFORE Trump appointed him! :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

Not even close to during trumps presidency. Next cnn talking point pls 

Out of MSM talking points already hey :lol: 

Means it leads to some prominent dems 

You’re an idiot that can’t digest anything beyond what you’re spoon fed 

4 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

Learned that all from headlines did ya

4 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

What? That the media has been playing you like a fool for years? I’m not the only one telling you this you fucking idiot :lol: 

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

How is this bad for Dems?

So after all the bullshit posts Sludgey the dumbfuck still didn't answer the question...shocker.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So after all the bullshit posts Sludgey the dumbfuck still didn't answer the question...shocker.

The one about how all your opinions are formed by alt left media headlines? I already said that true you big dummy 

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Its funny because MC does the same thing and also calls people followers and guthooked by the media. Its like bizaro world with these clowns!

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm really disappointed the death penalty doesn't apply here.

*'Epstein had purchased her from her family in Yugoslavia,' wrote Detective Joseph Recarey after his interview with one victim 

:goodpost:

16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Its funny because MC does the same thing and also calls people followers and guthooked by the media. Its like bizaro world with these clowns!

Battle of the dimwits!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

The one about how all your opinions are formed by alt left media headlines? I already said that true you big dummy 

Thats gonna chafe his buttTOCKS......

I saw a bitch in the supermarket yesterday. Wearing a tight black spandex-type thing. Holy fuck, this bitch was so fukken hot. I don't know, maybe 16,17? Body was unreal. Perfect, which you don't often see. 

I'm not sayin' I would do it, 'cause I'm afraid of jail, but I can understand why Epstein did. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I saw a bitch in the supermarket yesterday. Wearing a tight black spandex-type thing. Holy fuck, this bitch was so fukken hot. I don't know, maybe 16,17? Body was unreal. Perfect, which you don't often see. 

I'm not sayin' I would do it, 'cause I'm afraid of jail, but I can understand why Epstein did. 

Jesus. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That’s not pedophilia 

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Reality:  Acosta worked with Kenneth Starr (The guy that tried to get Clintons for Whitewater in a longer investigation than Muellers but settled for lying about a bj) was appointed by George Bush, worked in Florida, a state run by Bush, gave away a slam dunk case to someone Trump partied with and referred to as a terrific guy, Trump as president promotes him and defends his actions  

Rabid Asshole: “Derp dis gunna luk bad on da Dems. “

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

7 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

That’s not pedophilia 

Shut up dog fucker. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Reality:  Acosta worked with Kenneth Starr (The guy that tried to get Clintons for Whitewater in a longer investigation than Muellers but settled for lying about a bj) was appointed by George Bush, worked in Florida, a state run by Bush, gave away a slam dunk case to someone Trump partied with and referred to as a terrific guy, Trump as president promotes him and defends his actions  

About sums up every post of his.

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

49fe91d5ee9827b8400b8a30c55b6323.gif

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Toyler Buttcocks has become unbearably retarded since around Jan 2017

Because I put you in your place constantly cause your mad and dum 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So ken star let the Clinton’s off and Acosta also let the Clinton’s off? Interesting...