Check your account email address ×

Leno and the 2020 Vette

Jay looks pretty good. Dropped a few pounds. This vette is fucking delicious. Fuck ford and fuck AMG. They built shit compared to this. God bless Obama too. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Definitely a beautiful car..I'm just hung up on the name,..It's just not a Vette to me..I wish they would have thought up a different name for it..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Definitely a beautiful car..I'm just hung up on the name,..It's just not a Vette to me..I wish they would have thought up a different name for it..

They are not going to throw away 65 years or history to make Ford guys happy, sorry :flush:

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Vette was always supposed to go mid engine and had mules built for decades. They just never followed through 

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They are not going to throw away 65 years or history to make Ford guys happy, sorry :flush:

From what I understand they are keeping the traditional car also as of now and the next few years..

I'm a car guy, I just think a different name would have been better..

Just now, Duke KaBoom said:

Vette was always supposed to go mid engine and had mules built for decades. They just never followed through 

No, it's cool, it's just not what I think or picture in my head when you say, "Corvette"..it's an awesome car, not knocking it at all..I'm just like..eh, it's not a vette

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

From what I understand they are keeping the traditional car also as of now and the next few years..

Wrong

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes,they are keeping the old style around. They sell well.

35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The original design guy always wanted to go mid engine and built several prototypes that were :dunno:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Beautiful car for sure.  Love the styling.  I may have to rent one for a couple of days.  

PS Thanks Obama.  There is no doubt that you saved GM and the Vette.  

You don't think Chevrolet would have been bought up by Toyota or someone :dunno:

37 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes,they are keeping the old style around. They sell well.

No they arent.....GM auctioned the last c8 at barrett already

Dumbasses

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe but would it still be GM?  Who knows.  

They would still be building all those brands who cares about GM it's Chevrolet with the history. :news:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Car looks good.  Clean lines.  Still some corvettes stying in it also.  I hope they don't start to "boy racer" the higher models up.  The last few years of the Zr1 were gimmicky shit.

they already have a too big wing option but they need to bring some of the younger buyers in.