Check your account email address ×

The Jihad squad

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just comparing them to Trump on that topic. I can go further. 

Republicans also hated lying.  

Obama, Bill and Hillary are far more honest than Trump. 

Do you not understand?

You're comparing a blue shit sandwich to a red shit sandwich. 

No one cares if you think the blue one tastes better than the red one. We just wonder why you're eating a shit sandwich in the first fucking place.

• Thanks 3

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean that there are not allegations of sexual assualt against.

Hillary clinton, Obama, Kerry or Gore? 

The good news is you can trade in you brain as like new condition, barely used.

• Haha 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Do you not understand?

You're comparing a blue shit sandwich to a red shit sandwich. 

No one cares if you think the blue one tastes better than the red one. We just wonder why you're eating a shit sandwich in the first fucking place.

I'm comparing a habitual liar to people who lied far less.  I'm pointing out that the last 4 Dem candidates were not accused of sexual assault

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean that there are not allegations of sexual assualt against.

Hillary clinton, Obama, Kerry or Gore? 

Kerry assaulted another man's wife's trust fund. :bc:

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor little fucker.  Down to insults because you can't debate the facts.

You're cherry picking irrelevant facts and trying to claim the moral high ground against the republicans. I, on the other hand am trying to point out that NEITHER Republicans nor Democrats have moral high ground over one another, they are both disgraceful.. You are merely not smart enough to see it but your right, I shouldn't insult you for being low intelligence as you cannot help it.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're cherry picking irrelevant facts and trying to claim the moral high ground against the republicans. I, on the other hand am trying to point out that NEITHER Republicans nor Democrats have moral high ground over one another, they are both disgraceful.. You are merely not smart enough to see it but your right, I shouldn't insult you for being low intelligence as you cannot help it.

So sexual assault is irrelevant to you.  That's fine. 

What about the lying?

Next election if Warren is on the ticket Trumpsters will talk nonstop about her lie.

Did Trump tell worse lies than that? How about the bonespurs lie? 

24 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

After reading more and more of Kevvy's posts, I almost feel guilty for posting what I have. I've concluded there is no reasoning with him as he lacks the intelligence to see what is right in front of him, in plain site, on many topics. 

Some will pick a side or debate something that usually concludes but with Kevvy's OCD, it is impossible to change his twisted/skewed point of view no matter how or what you present to him to show/prove he is wrong or misinformed.

I am no physcologist and have no idea what Kevvy's condition is called, but I do know something upstairs in his head isn't running on all 8 cyclinders, sadly. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, irv said:

After reading more and more of Kevvy's posts, I almost feel guilty for posting what I have. I've concluded there is no reasoning with him as he lacks the intelligence to see what is right in front of him, in plain site, on many topics. 

Some will pick a side or debate something that usually concludes but with Kevvy's OCD, it is impossible to change his twisted/skewed point of view no matter how or what you present to him to show/prove he is wrong or misinformed.

I am no physcologist and have no idea what Kevvy's condition is called, but I do know something upstairs in his head isn't running on all 8 cyclinders, sadly. 

I believe the technical term is Fucking Retarded.  :bc:

8 hours ago, irv said:

cheers.gif

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

it's a diagnosis that applies to the hacks of both sides.  

There is no escaping partisan hypocrisy. It's a game of fools and for fools. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

He's correct on the honesty thing.  People thought Hillary was a liar, but can't hold a can't to Trump.

Neal

We've already established that they're both practiced liars.

Arguing about whether one lie is worse than the other is fucking retarded.

• Like 2

Just now, motonoggin said:

We've already established that they're both practiced liars.

Arguing about whether one lie is worse than the other is fucking retarded.

You nailed it......whataboutisms are like breathing to most people here