Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump is the most American President ever

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

'internalize whiteness' :lol: 

Wouldn’t you love to see a documentary on his life to see were all of this angst, frustration and indoctrination come from? :lol:  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Wouldn’t you love to see a documentary on his life to see were all of this angst, frustration and indoctrination come from? :lol:  

I think it's a mid life crisis. Think he goes to some of these protest events and stalks single younger Antifa women with hairy armpits and daddy issues.

• Haha 1

This guy said exactly what so many liberals want to believe and they are being fed this narrative daily....

Just read this bullshit and the people who believe it.  Full of white-american-liberal guilt:

He's a near perfect reflection of this country. Decadent, ignorant, racist, unempathetic, no self awareness, no manners, no respect for others and their space, mail order bride, runs up mountains of debt, cruel, obnoxious, jaded, narcissistic, thin skinned, reckless, meddling, fearful, paranoid, obsessed with appearance, brutish, callous, cavalier, militant, and toxic.

He's absolutely beautiful. You really couldn't ask for a better reflection of the United States of America. He is us.

Edited by racer254

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well this is a new development. You said previously people of color could not be racist. 

When narratives collide... 

I didn't say that.

I said you can't be racist towards white people. 

51 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well this is a new development. You said previously people of color could not be racist. 

When narratives collide... 

When narratives collide, just like complaining about stagnant wages, but also wanting cheap labor from illegal immigrants.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Black people can internalize whiteness and be racist against black people. There's actually quite a few of them in America

If referring to yourself as white (as opposed to European) is racist, wouldn't the term black people (as opposed to African) also be racist?

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Since I am a ginger can I consider myself a person of color.  After all we are hated more than blacks and hispanics :dunno:  

Believe me it's not the hair.   I'm a red head and doing fine.  You're just a Debby downer which is why they avoid you and kick you from the bellagio!! :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Believe me it's not the hair.   I'm a red head and doing fine.  You're just a Debby downer which is why they avoid you and kick you from the bellagio!! :bc: 

That’s a win for him. :ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Black people can internalize whiteness and be racist against black people. There's actually quite a few of them in America

You become dumber by the day.  It's quite impressive actually.  

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s win for him. :ylsuper:

I'm always winning,  I overcame ginger discrimination at a young age because I am so Tremendous.  Kev144 is being held down by systematic racism and doesn't even know it.  

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You become dumber by the day.  It's quite impressive actually.  

As an aging white man, I'm not surprised that you aren't at all familiar with critical race theory. 

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

This thread is a microcosm of what is going on in this country. 

Not even close.  Remembering history and being patriotic is what is going on and you are confusing that with some made up narrative designed to deceive and confuse.

When people believe this then a band with the name Confederate Railroad gets banned from playing county or state fairs.  It's undeniably ignorant.

Edited by racer254