Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump is the most American President ever

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve been called alotta things..... but have to say thats the best one yet. :lol:  definitely considering the source.....you’re behaving like Smales when he gets cornered on his bullshit, just lashing out wildly in every decision

It's a fitting descriptor. You casually utter racial slurs and you unqeustioningly support Israel and their extermination of Palestinians.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Noggin for years: 

ANYONE WHO LEASES A VEHICLE CANT AFFORD IT !!!  YOU ARE STUPID AND PAWNS TO THE BANK!!!

Noggin when he finally has  a credit rating over 400 at 35: 

WHY WOUDN’T I LEASE IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE!!!

:lol: 

A six year old distorted story is all you got, eh? 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh no.

Don't let me lose points with the man whose direct ancestry is solely responsible for giving polish immigrants the stigma of being 'dumb polacks'.

Well, it doesn’t matter what you think.  It was weak shit by an internet SJW coward.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Whose accounts? 

Yours? You went on for years about how anyone who leases is an idiot. And then rambled on about the hidden interest rate like you knew what you were talking about. Then proclaimed you leased a base model ram  proud as a peacock like it was an actual accomplishment .   

You forget? 

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

Yours? You went on for years about how anyone who leases is an idiot. And then rambled on about the hidden interest rate like you knew what you were talking about. Then proclaimed you leased a base model ram  proud as a peacock like it was an actual accomplishment .   

You forget? 

This isn't about what I do or don't remember about what was going on in my personal life 6 years ago. 

It's about you proving your version of a story about me. A guy you have never met in person. Everything you know about me are things I've chosen to reveal. 

So, how exactly do you intend to tell a credible, accurate, and truthful story about me without any proof? 

Just now, motonoggin said:

This isn't about what I do or don't remember about what was going on in my personal life 6 years ago. 

It's about you proving your version of a story about me. A guy you have never met in person. Everything you know about me are things I've chosen to reveal. 

So, how exactly do you intend to tell a credible, accurate, and truthful story about me without any proof? 

Well. It’s a pretty simple puzzle to put together based on what people post, and their opinions on subjects, over literal years. The fact that you are too much of a coward to own it is not surprising. In the least. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Well. It’s a pretty simple puzzle to put together based on what people post, and their opinions on subjects, over literal years. The fact that you are too much of a coward to own it is not surprising. In the least. 

I'm not owning your story. 

You have to. It's your story.

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Anyone that has a sub 700 credit score either is too young to have a reasonable sample size of credit or completely lacks the ability to manage money properly. 

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion, random white guy

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not owning your story. 

You have to. It's your story.

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion, random white guy

You’re welcome. I’m always willing to give advice to fellow white people that are in need of some financial advice from someone much younger than them. :lol: 

Edited by thewayout

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

No big deal bro. You know that I know. 

You only know what I've told you. Add to that your clear personal bias, a couple thousand days, and what you think you know and the actual truth are likely to be different.

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Since I am a ginger can I consider myself a person of color.  After all we are hated more than blacks and hispanics :dunno:  

Hell ya', I hate ya'!!!!

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You only know what I've told you. Add to that your clear personal bias, a couple thousand days, and what you think you know and the actual truth are likely to be different.

Ok coward.