Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump is the most American President ever

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

What the fuck do you know about me?

Dude.  :lol2: 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

Yes you’ve clearly volunteered your love of travel on these forums.  From butt fuck nowhere MI to butt fuck nowhere FL. in the first ever vehicle you were ever able to finance new. In your late 30’s. :lol: 

You forgot the part about "hating every second of the trip because of obnoxious kids in the back seat and a nagging wife next to him".  

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Yes like you crying for years about how leases were a bankers shell game and anyone who would ever lease was an idiot before you could ever get approved for one and as soon as you  could you went out and got a lease and completely changed your tune. :lol:  you aren’t fooling anyone. 

He thinks that because he burned several million brain cells over the last decade or so that everyone else did too.  Holy fuck.  :lol: 

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This isn't about what I do or don't remember about what was going on in my personal life 6 years ago. 

It's about you proving your version of a story about me. A guy you have never met in person. Everything you know about me are things I've chosen to reveal. 

So, how exactly do you intend to tell a credible, accurate, and truthful story about me without any proof? 

You have revealed plenty about your life and character over the last dozen years or so.  I'm surprised you don't remember this.  

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You only know what I've told you. Add to that your clear personal bias, a couple thousand days, and what you think you know and the actual truth are likely to be different.

How much different?  :lol2: 

Edited by AKIQPilot

31 minutes ago, thewayout said:

He’s no different then the “typical American” he posted about.

What post are you referring to?

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yep. Embarrassing really. 

For you

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  :lol2: 

You forgot the part about "hating every second of the trip because of obnoxious kids in the back seat and a nagging wife next to him".  

He thinks that because he burned several million brain cells over the last decade or so that everyone else did too.  Holy fuck.  :lol: 

You have revealed plenty about your life and character over the last dozen years or so.  I'm surprised you don't remember this.  

How much different?  :lol2: 

You came to my house when, like 2013-4? :lol:

I've only driven multi state distance in a car with my family once in the last decade. Everyone got along great. We usually fly. You must have me confused with someone else. I hear it's common after retirement.

I think I remember my life better than anyone else. Also, they've proven that weed doesn't kill healthy brain cells.

I have occasionally shared events in my life when I've felt like it. I certainly do not share all my major or even minor life events here. And as I said earlier, there's a good reason why. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Yours? 

Are you honestly that obtuse? 

Or simply pretending you don’t remember 

Obviously I knew he was referring to a post I made, or he thought I made, about a "typical American". I really don't know what post he's referring to. Did he mean the OP in this thread? 

Remember what you told us your opinions about saving for retirement?

Remember when you told us your opinions on your families farm?

Remember when you told us about your side piece?

Do you remember anything you post on these forums besides kill whitey?  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He’s a fucking joke. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I like stick to political stuff. But it seems those exchanges always go to the few things I've shared about my personal life. 

*Derp "Gee Moto, why don't you share more stuff from your personal life so we have something to use against you???" *Derp

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I like stick to political stuff. But it seems those exchanges always go to the few things I've shared about my personal life. 

*Derp "Gee Moto, why don't you share more stuff from your personal life so we have something to use against you???" *Derp

I don't remember anyone here asking you to share more about your personal life.  I remember you sharing this info freely.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I don't remember anyone here asking you to share more about your personal life.  I remember you sharing this info freely.  

What I did share I'm not going to recount for you now. 

59 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

And I'm not asking you to recount it now.  :nuts: 

Looks like you are to me.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I asked you if you remembered.  I did not ask you to recount.  WOWZA.  

Usually when I ask someone "Hey, remember that time...." it's usually a prompt to get them to tell their version of 'that time...."

🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Usually when I ask someone "Hey, remember that time...." it's usually a prompt to get them to tell their version of 'that time...."

🤷‍♂️

Lay off the peyote, bud.  

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's a fitting descriptor. You casually utter racial slurs and you unqeustioningly support Israel and their extermination of Palestinians.

Some pretty fitting descriptors about you in this thread, that I notice you’re vehemently denying....

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You only know what I've told you. Add to that your clear personal bias, a couple thousand days, and what you think you know and the actual truth are likely to be different.

Never stopped you and a couple others from painting me with your own broad brushes, like calling me a racist zionist, ripping off old ladies, etc..  Hows that feel?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Eek, where’s your crew when you need help, Moto?  They seem suspiciously absent.  :dunno:

They always seem to disappear when he starts talking about heads on pikes, killing off all the bourgeoisie, and all his other fantastical theories.He actually started a thread one day about me being a racist because I use the term “Niggerpile”.  How insensitive of me, like that much and 10 times worse isn’t posted in here every day. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

They always seem to disappear when he starts talking about heads on pikes, killing off all the bourgeoisie, and all his other fantastical theories.He actually started a thread one day about me being a racist because I use the term “Niggerpile”.  How insensitive of me, like that much and 10 times worse isn’t posted in here every day. 

None of them are ever going to do a god damn thing.  Ever.  I bet I couldn’t get a single one of them to “put up”.  Their plan would be to go after me via social media (like they’ve done here before) to try and destroy my life.  Cowards.  Tracers work both ways and I’m game for it.....ALWAYS!!!!

I’ve got a lot of time on my hands.  :lol: