Check your account email address ×

Here's the Epstein indictment

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Let me ask you a question. If this was true don't you think Fusion GPS would've had this info in the Dossier? They tried to link Trump to Epstein and had Zero luck.

And every other Trump hating news organization.   They've been thru this over and over and over again but of course will again. 

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And every other Trump hating news organization.   They've been thru this over and over and over again but of course will again. 

They would never and did never attack trump with Epstein because that played horribly for the Clinton's and a lot of other elites. Not hard to figure out 

Just now, f7ben said:

They would never and did never attack trump with Epstein because that played horribly for the Clinton's and a lot of other elites. Not hard to figure out 

Bullshit.   Day after he won it would have come out.  I agree before but since not a chance they sit on it. 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly. 

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bullshit.   Day after he won it would have come out.  I agree before but since not a chance they sit on it. 

Lol, everyone who is anyone is tainted by this, of course they would sit on it. 

When are you fuckers going to learn there's only one party in this country, and that they pretend to oppose each other to maintain the facade of democracy? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

And they are bringing this out now to hurt trump.  One thing we know so far is that Binden and most dem Presidential candidates are not linked to Epstein yet.  They are grasping again to try and get show that trump is worse than the prospective dem candidate.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And they are bringing this out now to hurt trump.  One thing we know so far is that Binden and most dem Presidential candidates are not linked to Epstein yet.  They are grasping again to try and get show that trump is worse than the prospective dem candidate.

So they chose this precise time to arrest and indict Epstein just to harm Trump....really?

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

George Stephanopoulos went to Epstein's get out jail party in NYC after his tangle with the law in FLA. The press and everybody else who is Rich and powerful is in bed with Epstein noway to just put this in Trump's lap. I would add that Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar Largo after the first round of problems back in 2008 which is more than many are going to be able to say. 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Unknown.  Did you read the thread, it's a pretty damning case.

Neal

No it’s not. There is no link with Trump and Epstein other than fantasy by leftists. He fly on a plane with his brother once and not tge plane that goes to pedo Island. Trump also banned Epstein from Mara logo after he was caught with a minor thier

Claims no link between Trump and Epstein.....

Literally two sentences later claims Trump banned Epstein from his home because he was banging little kids there.

Sweet fuck you're an absolute God damned retard JT

• Like 2

if it is true, kill him. but lets not all jump on the partisan band wagon. FFS he has had dealings with trump, bill clinton, and assorted other men of power, right, left, pink, purple.. and today there is news he has the goods on a well known prime minister. hmmm

6 hours ago, Pete said:

I hope not.

and that goes for ANYONE involved. Fuckin trumps pic with this asshole is pretty pathetic if you ask me. WTF is wrong with these assholes?

Why? Because they may have been at an event with hundreds of other people and someone might have said"Hey, lets get a pic of you 2 zillionaires". Cmon man, lets be reasonable and let things sort out. ANY person of power abusing a young person in a sexual manner needs to pay the price.

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Why? Because they may have been at an event with hundreds of other people and someone might have said"Hey, lets get a pic of you 2 zillionaires". Cmon man, lets be reasonable and let things sort out. ANY person of power abusing a young person in a sexual manner needs to pay the price.

Trump obviously had inside knowledge of this piece of filths penchant for underage girls. 

Obviously? Potentially, Trump was guilty of one thing and that was that he didn't blow the whistle on the piece of shit, along with many, many others. Why is it that scumbags like him and Weinstein get away with this shit? I know the answer....Can't wait til all the libtards start shitting on Trump for "knowing" what was happening.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump obviously had inside knowledge of this piece of filths penchant for underage girls. 

Yup knowledge :guzzle:

21 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The Hill 
✔ 
@thehill 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time." 

12:48 PM - Jul 8, 2019