Check your account email address ×

FSCE .....the New Stormfront

What a shitty backread that pile of :bullshit: was.  I'm seriously concerned that Bipolarhooknose had a stroke or somthing he obviously has significant brain damage :flush: but in reality I don't give a fuck 

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A3B3B2F2-DDE0-4770-89FC-3C7A042CC96E.gif

E68FAF51-51F5-41C1-A4F9-F93A48C9A269.gif

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What a shitty backread that pile of :bullshit: was.  I'm seriously concerned that Bipolarhooknose had a stroke or somthing he obviously has significant brain damage :flush: but in reality I don't give a fuck 

White knighting for people you don’t know, don’t really care about and who don’t want it in the first place can be mentally frustrating.  Most seem to break down frequently like Ben just did to avoid more serious internal damage.

:)

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Blacks were held in slavery for nearly 200 years after we stole the natives lands.

How fucking dumb would you have to be to think ones modern day plight is greater than the others.

Fucking zoso.....dumber than I thought

Shut up you retarded MN faggot

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Shut up you retarded MN faggot

Did it take a while for that post to show up across the blazing fast Wisconsin 3g network :lol: fucking deer fucking retard

6 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Live stream.

My door is always open. :wolfie: That's how they did things back 1700's it had nothing to do with you or me. Please, you can't be that dumb!! 

31495864_10211058304285741_1589024708422779372_n.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

What a pile of shit this thread turned into.

And started out as....

IMG_4281.JPG.9c7bf582b92019ed7aaecc2f45daf435.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Question to all you BRAINIACS:

If black Americans feel they got screwed by government and everyone else, then why haven't the 40,000,000

blacks all re-located to one fukken state, where they could control every aspect of government at all levels.

Where they could all have black mayors and all black COPS!!

Why haven't they done that??? 

They haven't done that because they love where they are, they love Whitey pickin' up the welfare tab for their fukken welfare piglets, and they love the lives they lead. 

Forty fukken million, but they won't fukken move!!!  All THE FUKKEN COPS COULD BE BLACK, BUT THEY WON'T MOVE!!!

ALL A BUNCH OF SHIT FUKKEN BULLSHIT!!!!

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If black Americans feel they got screwed by government and everyone else, then why haven't the 40,000,000

blacks all re-located to one fukken state, where they could control every aspect of government at all levels.

They haven't done that because they love where they are, they love Whitey pickin' up the welfare tab for their fukken welfare piglets, and they love the lives they lead. 

Forty fukken million, but they won't fukken move!!!  All THE FUKKEN COPS COULD BE BLACK, BUT THEY WON'T MOVE!!!

=-You do realize that black people are individuals. That plus those that are impoverished have zero ability to pay to get four blocks over let alone across the country. This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Thanks for that, I guess.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

=-You do realize that black people are individuals. That plus those that are impoverished have zero ability to pay to get four blocks over let alone across the country. This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Thanks for that, I guess.

Oh just wait......Lil Xammy will be right in to outdo him :lol:

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Bhen got beat like a rented mule in his old thread, got drunk on his ass, started another thread to whine, then got beat to a pulp again. The dumb Pollack should know when to stfu ...smh.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

^^^^ This is how fucking dumb the site has become 

You still haven't answered me what your TNW is. Answer me, you scrawny fukken faggot!!

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What state would you suggest? :lol:

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

BULLSHIT!! The fukkers could get to a new state, all they need is bus tickets you liar!!!