Check your account email address ×

FSCE .....the New Stormfront

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Nope. White people invented racism in America while it was still a colony.

Nope Jews endured racism long before that oops 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nope. White people invented racism in America while it was still a colony.

Enslaving black people was not racism it was business. The democrats started racism after slavery was abolished... Even tho they were white they went against the republican whites who welcomed the freed slaves into their neighborhoods. History, learn it!

3 minutes ago, Duke KaBoom said:

Nope Jews endured racism long before that oops 

Yep, the pharohs enslaved the hebrews way back when. Colonial slavery was just pay back. 

Slavery based on race goes back as far as humanity has existed. To think this is a white invention is moronic. Racism was not invented by white people. Anyone can be a racist, and most are by the narrow definitions of the word.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Slavery based on race goes back as far as humanity has existed. To think this is a white invention is moronic. Racism was not invented by white people. Anyone can be a racist, and most are by the narrow definitions of the word.

Sure does, however in a country that was founded on individual and universal human rights and freedom built that country with slave labor. And the with the proclamation that all men are equal even still black americans were not afforded the same rights until just 50 years ago. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sure does, however in a country that was founded on individual and universal human rights and freedom built that country with slave labor. And the with the proclamation that all men are equal even still black americans were not afforded the same rights until just 50 years ago. 

All men..haha, worked fine as long as blacks were considered mud people with no soul.

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Enslaving black people was not racism it was business. The democrats started racism after slavery was abolished... Even tho they were white they went against the republican whites who welcomed the freed slaves into their neighborhoods. History, learn it!

That's actually not the correct history of racism in America

" PROPHECY FROM THE WOOD-PILE " 

The United States government is trying to keep a lid on the black/white race nightmare, because there are 40 million blacks, and a potential race war could basically destroy the country.  This is whythe Shannon Christian case in Tennessee was not allowed to be broadcast on major news outlets. 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Woodpile

Aka

GLORY HOLE!

:owned:

What? What glory hole, faggot? I have wood-piles. Do you have a glory-hole? I bet you do, faggot!! 

AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM'S ……….GLORY HOLE!!!!! Suck a nigga's dick, you faggot!!!  :bigfinger:

31 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Your come backs are so weak!

I bet you don't give no cum back at the glory hole though!

:lol:

I bet you suck all the cum there is!! FAGGOT!! 

How's your bent truck frame, and your old Honda junk sedan?

When do you work on the dozer??? LMAO!!!! 

Hey, nice canoe!! LMAO!!! Stupid piece of shit, where's your Ranger fishing boat, or Tuff 28 ???

LMAO!!! You got all junks!! I would put them in Kijiji or Craigslist, and dump all those fukken junks!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Fucking retarded hilljack sisterfucker has to bump his own posts cause nobody reads or watches them :lol:

I was thinking the same thing....what a fucking halfwit! 🤣