Check your account email address ×

FSCE .....the New Stormfront

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...he is an ignorant feeb so he called me a liar as well. 😂

prove an example or STFU  doughboy

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

What should happen is that everyone ought to exercise some judgement on their own part about what they post.

Several people here seem determined to continually drag this place down in the gutter and several others are happy to follow them there and then everybody looks around wondering why the place smells like shit. 

Kill yourself! :bigfinger:

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derpo.....you are the dumbest bag of fuck here. Sweet fucking Christ on hockey skates.

Fuck off you bag of shit drunk 

show me the govrnment saying 

hey wait..

your black 

no house for you 

it doesn’t happen anymore. 60 years ago I’m sure it did

but don’t let the narrative die. Keep fueling the fire 

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Ya the government never did anything to them. Sorry my mistake.

Church did.

Why should I pay for some lazy, drunk , drugged out fucker who refuses to go do something with themselves?

Because their relative went to a residential school 75 years ago?

Get real!!!!

Wtf does that have to do with an 18 year old punk that has every chance in the world??

I know natives. I went to school with them. I work with them. I'm friends with many.

Government paid them to go to school, high school. And up to 7 years post secondary. Everything paid for + like $250/ week spending money. That was in early 90s.

Quite a few took advantage and are well off. Living & working off Rez. RCMP, lawyers, ironworker, welders, pulp mill, business owners.

Some still live on Rez and are working and doing well.

Some are bums. Bad bad bad bums!

Those are facts!

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derpo.....you are the dumbest bag of fuck here. Sweet fucking Christ on hockey skates.

Its hard to believe someone is that dumb, but here he is. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its hard to believe someone is that dumb, but here he is. 

So you can’t prove anything either 

dumb fuck Jew hater

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just that you are dumb as fuck, but you prove that. 

Is that all you got 

like a broken record but can’t back up this fact that the government says no you can’t have a loan just because your black 

prove it 

just one example 

I mean it’s everywhere out there. Should be easy 

you cant 

another big mouth 

Edited by Pete

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

they make out like a black cannot succeed in the USA. Success is dependent upon on one factor, your own will to succeed.

There is a difference between being successful and being treated with respect. What? You think wealthy and successful black people have never been called racist names. You don't think a cop ever followed a wealthy black guy around because he was driving a Benz and the cop thought he stole it or better yet had to be a drug dealer or a pimp. How about a wealthy black guy walking around in a white neighborhood and gets the cops called on him. Can you imagine having to constantly look over your shoulder to see who might be looking at you because you're black. My friend and I talk about shit like this all the time. I tell him all the time that I could never relate to that feeling of being watched all the time. Why? Because I'm white and I've never had to give it a second thought.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve noticed a few more here “falling down” more than usual myself.  Not really sure why.  Some people just have a way of triggering others off the deep end I think.  It falls apart from there.

Noticed that to.  TDS?

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Is that all you got 

like a broken record but can’t back up this fact that the government says no you can’t have a loan just because your black 

prove it 

just one example 

I mean it’s everywhere out there. Should be easy 

you cant 

another big mouth 

Right, it probably doesnt happen.  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd say another 100 years at least. We arent even 2 generations removed from egregious systemic racism in federal and state governments.

There are still people alive today that didnt qualify for a federally insured home loan because of their race

Read this comment Derpo you brain dead fuck. I didnt say that housing discrimination was prevalent in today's federal agencies.

I said there are still people alive who experienced it.

Dumb fucking cunt

Just now, f7ben said:

Read this comment Derpo you brain dead fuck. I didnt say that housing discrimination was prevalent in today's federal agencies.

Dumb fucking cunt

You’re the dumb fucking cunt for assuming these people can understand basic semantics without some accompanying hieroglyphics. Hand prints and gazelles on the fucking cave wall. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re the dumb fucking cunt for assuming these people can understand basic semantics without some accompanying hieroglyphics. Hand prints and gazelles on the fucking cave wall. 

Good God the idiocy here has reached a fever pitch. I believe there is a formula for a forum like this where there needs to be a ratio of people with brains that work to complete fucking idiots or it all implodes.

I believe when the CE sister fucking brain trust is all present we are well over that line

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Noticed that to.  TDS?

I believe so.  The abortion that was the first Dem debates has made them realize what we all have known for some time now.  Plus, the newly welcomed nationalism and patriotism we are ramping up on is driving some to madness.

It’s absolutely glorious!!!   :lol:

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumb fucking cunt

Fuck off you dumb cunt 

you and your clan act like this shit is going on all the time 

stupid fuck

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:  comprehensions not a strong trait among Trumpers.