Check your account email address ×

FSCE .....the New Stormfront

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Gotta make you feel pretty low when an inbred hillbilly outperforms you in almost everything

Why are you attacking snacks instead of all of the racist remarks in here? Oh yeah... 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why are you attacking snacks instead of all of the racist remarks in here? Oh yeah... 

Hes literally hammering Joelle for not calling out racists while he himself hasnt called out a single one of his toothless sister fucking lower pen brethren....or derproski....or zoso....or any of the other right wing racist assfucks here

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hes literally hammering Joelle for not calling out racists while he himself hasnt called out a single one of his toothless sister fucking lower pen brethren....or derproski....or zoso....or any of the other right wing racist assfucks here

No shit the only people he attacked in here are the ones condemning racism you, snacks and moto. That brain disease is no joke.  

Oh and those arent right wingers those are democrats... Demcrats are the racists! :lol: 

Edited by Anler

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, all very good but, you aren't one of those in here crying about the mean spirited shit throwing.

@f7ben  @motonoggin @Jimmy Snacks

Thoughts on these possible rules?

• Don't suggest any activity which is illegal under law.
  • Keep debates civil and productive.
  • No profanity. no racial slurs.
  • No personal attacks.
  • Make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling.
  • Post only under one user name. Anyone with "multiple personalities" will have all their accounts deleted.
  • Before you hit "submit reply", remember that words have consequences.

How about NO FUKKEN RULES!!!!!   

That's what I want, REAL FREEDOM. 

Here's a white person piece of shit story ...

Woman Arrested After Allegedly Stealing Pickup Truck and Leaving Owner's Beloved Dog Inside to Die

People Steve Helling,People 22 hours ago
0c0c46e3df7d87836d92181ca60cc93b

A Louisiana woman is facing multiple charges after police say that she stole a pickup truck before abandoning it with the owner’s dog still inside.

Tragically, the Labrador Weimaraner mix named Roleaux did not survive and his owner was also left seriously injured after desperately running after the truck to try to save his beloved pet.

According to East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office, Leslie Aguillard, 30, has been charged with attempted second-degree murder, carjacking, theft of animals, cruelty to animals and simple criminal damage to property.

The dog’s owner told police that he was running errands with pooch Roleaux in Baton Rouge on Sunday morning.

Roleaux the Labrador Weimaraner mix | East Baton Rouge Sheriffs Department Facebook

The man told police that he wanted Roleaux to be comfortable in the air conditioning, so he left the vehicle running while he ran into a business, according to the police report obtained WBRZ.

As the man went into the store a woman, later identified as Aguillard, jumped into the running truck and sped off, police said. The owner tried to stop the vehicle, but Aguillard allegedly dragged him until he fell down onto the road.

Leslie Aguillard | East Baton Rouge Sheriffs Department Facebook

According to the arrest report, Aguillard “quickly accelerated forward and ran over the victim’s groin area.” The man suffered two fractured hips.

Police found the abandoned truck the following day with Roleaux inside. Sadly, he did not survive and died from apparent heat exhaustion. The temperature in Baton Rouge was has been well into the 90s this week.

RELATED: What to Do If Your Dog Is Stolen — Keep Calm and Update Your Pet’s Microchip

“I’m heartbroken for Roleaux’s family at this tragic outcome,” Sheriff Sid Gautreaux said in a Facebook post.

“I am grateful, however, to the community for stepping up and helping us locate this suspect. I’m proud of our detectives for their diligent work in this case. Praying for the victim’s speedy recovery and for healing for their entire family.”

RELATED VIDEO: Veteran Reunited with Beloved Service Dog After He was Stolen During Move

• Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

Police say that a witness spotted Aguillard, who is sometimes homeless. When authorities arrested her, she allegedly directed them to the vehicle. According to the police report, she admitted that she stole the truck, fled and left the dog locked inside.

Aguillard had an outstanding misdemeanor bench warrant at the time of her arrest, the Baton Rouge Advocate reports.

Aguillard is being held in jail without bond. Court records do not show an attorney authorized to speak on her behalf. She has not yet entered a plea. 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Here's a white person piece of shit story ...

Woman Arrested After Allegedly Stealing Pickup Truck and Leaving Owner's Beloved Dog Inside to Die

People Steve Helling,People 22 hours ago
0c0c46e3df7d87836d92181ca60cc93b

A Louisiana woman is facing multiple charges after police say that she stole a pickup truck before abandoning it with the owner’s dog still inside.

Tragically, the Labrador Weimaraner mix named Roleaux did not survive and his owner was also left seriously injured after desperately running after the truck to try to save his beloved pet.

According to East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office, Leslie Aguillard, 30, has been charged with attempted second-degree murder, carjacking, theft of animals, cruelty to animals and simple criminal damage to property.

The dog’s owner told police that he was running errands with pooch Roleaux in Baton Rouge on Sunday morning.

Roleaux the Labrador Weimaraner mix | East Baton Rouge Sheriffs Department Facebook

The man told police that he wanted Roleaux to be comfortable in the air conditioning, so he left the vehicle running while he ran into a business, according to the police report obtained WBRZ.

As the man went into the store a woman, later identified as Aguillard, jumped into the running truck and sped off, police said. The owner tried to stop the vehicle, but Aguillard allegedly dragged him until he fell down onto the road.

Leslie Aguillard | East Baton Rouge Sheriffs Department Facebook

According to the arrest report, Aguillard “quickly accelerated forward and ran over the victim’s groin area.” The man suffered two fractured hips.

Police found the abandoned truck the following day with Roleaux inside. Sadly, he did not survive and died from apparent heat exhaustion. The temperature in Baton Rouge was has been well into the 90s this week.

RELATED: What to Do If Your Dog Is Stolen — Keep Calm and Update Your Pet’s Microchip

“I’m heartbroken for Roleaux’s family at this tragic outcome,” Sheriff Sid Gautreaux said in a Facebook post.

“I am grateful, however, to the community for stepping up and helping us locate this suspect. I’m proud of our detectives for their diligent work in this case. Praying for the victim’s speedy recovery and for healing for their entire family.”

RELATED VIDEO: Veteran Reunited with Beloved Service Dog After He was Stolen During Move

• Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

Police say that a witness spotted Aguillard, who is sometimes homeless. When authorities arrested her, she allegedly directed them to the vehicle. According to the police report, she admitted that she stole the truck, fled and left the dog locked inside.

Aguillard had an outstanding misdemeanor bench warrant at the time of her arrest, the Baton Rouge Advocate reports.

Aguillard is being held in jail without bond. Court records do not show an attorney authorized to speak on her behalf. She has not yet entered a plea. 

That tweaker needs to die a slow death locked inside a hot vehicle in 120 degree heat with no water or food.  

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Only way you ever actually impregnated a female is if you spit out a load of spunk in some dark truckstop and happened to land it right in some sleeping homeless chicks snizz

Never happen, no way 550 would spit out a single drop.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about NO FUKKEN RULES!!!!!   

That's what I want, REAL FREEDOM. 

Well, gotta have some because of retards but, im with ya.

Sounds like Ben changed his mind...so, good with no rules again, Benny?  

Tard.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Muslims do use their hands to wipetheir asses.Are you disputing this fact?

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Muslims do use their hands to wipetheir asses.Are you disputing this fact?

Apparently white people throw used shit tickets in the wastebasket...nearly as bad

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

never seen that. But I can tell you for fact that every one of these brown fucks does what i described.

Dripper is kinda brown

1 hour ago, Anler said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'm surprised you two can tie shoes. 

Its not like I'm here often and know what retard says what. I spend one day here because I'm traveling and you act like I know everyone. 

Get a clue dipshits

Edited by washedupmxer

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, washedupmxer said:

I'm auto you two can tie shoes. 

Its not like I'm here often and know what retard says what. I spend one day here because I'm traveling and you act like I know everyone. 

Get a clue dipshits

Pffffttt....nice try pussy. You know damn well Fordy posts racist shit all the time.