Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Not everyone likes the same thing. If everyone did there would only be one model of truck in one configuration and one colour. You couldn't pay me enough to drive a Dodge, Had one guy get his 4 wheel drive Ram stuck this summer trying to back his RV into a spot on soft ground with all the rain we had. Unhooked his truck from the RV, pulled his truck out, hooked up my F150 to the RV, pulled it out and then backed it in to where it should be. To be fair though I think it was more the driver that got it stuck than the truck itself.

Easier just too let some air out of the tires. :lol:

Cool story though.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Did your truck have any frame/unibody damage? Did you have it checked by a frame shop on the frame rack? 

Does your truck steer properly?

Do you have excessive tire wear?

Are all your front-end suspension components undamaged?

Do you trust your truck at 70MPH, with your family's life? 

A hard hit ALWAYS causes frame damage.  

If it was a write off he would have to get it inspected to be fit for the road again... otherwise it couldn't be plated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

If it was a write off he would have to get it inspected to be fit for the road again... otherwise it couldn't be plated.

OK

11 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Exactly. See you know stuff cause you fix stuff. According to 550 he can't fix shit because of all the nasty computers.....dummy!

My truck hit a moose. Was a nice one to get!

3 hours ago, Sael said:

I don't own a Subaru and probably never will but I'm willing to accept that they are a good Vermont vehicle, anything that keeps the shitty drivers on the road is good by me. Through my teens (the 60's) I was pretty much a Republican but as the party has shifted more and more to the far right and embraced the evangelical Christian movement I have had to look elsewhere. It was a much nicer time when the middle of the road was easier to find. If it makes you feel better I voted for our Republican governor this year. I can still vote for an individual rather than a party. I won't vote in our primary because you have to declare a party and I won't do that. I better go before I get yelled at for using the meme thread for something else. Enjoy your winter, Northern Maine is great.

:lies: and :bullshit: and AFJspookFuck was a republican too :lmao::lol: tell us another one 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Looks nice.

Had an account where all they bought were Rams.  I was putting together 3-4 a week.  I can assemble a Ram in my sleep.

Junk yards?   :lol: No such thing anymore. Gold mines.

Bought wife newer MKS . First car we have bought with clean title in 20 years.

Too damn busy to work on my own stuff anymore.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Not everyone likes the same thing. If everyone did there would only be one model of truck in one configuration and one colour. You couldn't pay me enough to drive a Dodge, Had one guy get his 4 wheel drive Ram stuck this summer trying to back his RV into a spot on soft ground with all the rain we had. Unhooked his truck from the RV, pulled his truck out, hooked up my F150 to the RV, pulled it out and then backed it in to where it should be. To be fair though I think it was more the driver that got it stuck than the truck itself.

The Rams are superior. Can't comment on anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Damn,you are just as bad as AMG. :lol:

IMG_3395.JPG

IMG_3396.JPG

IMG_3397.JPG

I'm not a Meathead like AMG. I've been a gm guy my whole life. But when I was tryck shopping the Rams were superior to the GMC. And everything is superior to ford. Half ton anyway. The super dutys are pretty good. 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm not a Meathead like AMG. I've been a gm guy my whole life. But when I was tryck shopping the Rams were superior to the GMC. And everything is superior to ford. Half ton anyway. The super dutys are pretty good. 

In which way are gm and dodge superior to ford in the half ton segment?

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

In which way are gm and dodge superior to ford in the half ton segment?

Ford's have terrible reliability. Gms last forever and Rams are just better in every way. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ford's have terrible reliability. Gms last forever and Rams are just better in every way. 

Ram has the lowest tow rating by a mile. I will agree on reliability....Rams have horrible transmissions.

4 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Ram has the lowest tow rating by a mile. I will agree on reliability....Rams have horrible transmissions.

I love the 8 speed tranny in my ram. Best transmission of any truck I've ridden in. Great economy for a 400hp v-8 too...

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I love the 8 speed tranny in my ram. Best transmission of any truck I've ridden in. Great economy for a 400hp v-8 too...

The 10 speed in my wifes F150 is very smooth too....375 hp  470 ft pds of torque from a v6 aint to shappy either....

I prefer a deisel....my chev dually gets close to the same mileage empty on the highway and way better mileage towing...but its like driving a school bus in a tight parking lot.

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

The 10 speed in my wifes F150 is very smooth too....375 hp  470 ft pds of torque from a v6 aint to shappy either....

I prefer a deisel....my chev dually gets close to the same mileage empty on the highway and way better mileage towing...but its like driving a school bus in a tight parking lot.

I would love a Denali hd with a Duramax but I really can't justify it. Gas prices are going up im prolly gonna get a get around car that's good on gas.