• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

51cc08f61d1cb1008f52d7e9b40725e4.jpg

I bet you wife wishes she could shit-can you for a REAL MAN who can cut trees with a huge chansaw, has a HUGE Johnson, and has plenty of money.

No, she settled for a goof who had tobuy a truck from the fuckin' JUNK YARD, and hang a new fender on it!!  My fuckin' truck was used for a TV commercial at my dealer.  I wrote a check for it.   

That's the way REALMEN buy trucks, they write a fuckin' check for it!! Dealer probably thought WTF!!!! NOBODY writes a  fucking check for a new truck!!!

And you think you're gonna' kick my ass!! LMMFAO!! I'll drop you like a drug habit!!

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I bet you wife wishes she could shit-can you for a REAL MAN who can cut trees with a huge chansaw, has a HUGE Johnson, and has plenty of money.

No, she settled for a goof who had tobuy a truck from the fuckin' JUNK YARD, and hang a new fender on it!!  My fuckin' truck was used for a TV commercial at my dealer.  I wrote a check for it.   

That's the way REALMEN buy trucks, they write a fuckin' check for it!! Dealer probably thought WTF!!!! NOBODY writes a  fucking check for a new truck!!!

And you think you're gonna' kick my ass!! LMMFAO!! I'll drop you like a drug habit!!

In some ways your dealer is right about writing a cheque for a truck. They have 0% interest or VERY low interest financing so often it's so much better to leave your money invested earning high interest and make payments paying either very low or no interest. Net result you come out ahead.

I would shoot myself before I resort to buying a junk yard truck and patching it up enough to get it on the road. My wife and I wouldn't ride in a Frankentruck. I have only ever bought new, typically every 4 years.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

In some ways your dealer is right about writing a cheque for a truck. They have 0% interest or VERY low interest financing so often it's so much better to leave your money invested earning high interest and make payments paying either very low or no interest. Net result you come out ahead.

I would shoot myself before I resort to buying a junk yard truck and patching it up enough to get it on the road. My wife and I wouldn't ride in a Frankentruck. I have only ever bought new, typically every 4 years.

HA!HA!HA! You PAY one way or another for borrowing their money...trust me. Nobody gives you the money for nothing.  Somewhere they get you.

As  for Frankentrucks,I had  my fill of used junks formany years when younger..............I can't stand the thought of something uSED now. 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

My farankentruck is 9 years old and I bet still nicer than yours!

Stay out of the meme thread!

images.jpg

2017-11-04-19-35-43-.jpg

2017-11-04-19-35-21-.jpg

Go aheadaskyour wife if she wouldtrade you for a good-looking,strong guy with a lot of money. Go ahead!!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

My farankentruck is 9 years old and I bet still nicer than yours!

Stay out of the meme thread!

I highly doubt that your 9 year old frankentruck is nicer than my top of the line pickup. Actually I guarantee it isn't.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

That is what I am. Why would she downgrade? She's a bit old for your 14 year old Rainy Brown lovin ass!

I didn't mean me !!! But thanks for the compliment!!!   

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

We " OWN " the fuck out of you to the MAXIMUM MAX!!! Memes won't help your lame sodomized ass, you're still a obsessed cock gobbeling FAGGOT!!!

Fixed :guzzle: 

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If I were you, at the bottom covered in shit I would probably be a bitter fucking POS also :guzzle: 

Bwahaha.........bitter, no I very much enjoy reading your drivel. You are very entertaining. 

IMG_1266.JPG

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Sael, hows the barrista job going down at Starbucks?  They give you time off for your antifa activities?

:lmao: the check never arrived nobody showed up