• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

retarded.  

without landlords dumb people would be living in the streets.  

Oh wait i forgot the government is supposed to house everyone with no cost in your panacea

The only thing keeping homes from the homeless is the silly social construct of money...

Edited by motonoggin

52 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The only thing keeping homes from the homeless is the silly social construct of money...

many homeless are homeless because of their own decisions.  Handing them a place to live doesn't work.  

We need to better treat mental health issues in this country if one is truly concerned about the homeless. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

many homeless are homeless because of their own decisions.    Handing them a place to live doesn't work.

We need to better treat mental health issues in this country if one is truly concerned about the homeless. 

I say we try it.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I say we try it.

we have given homeless places to live,  they either abandon them or destroy them so time to work on their mental health so they don't do that.  Same issue with subsidizing poor peoples housing.  they DGAF and destroy it.  

• Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we have given homeless places to live,  they either abandon them or destroy them so time to work on their mental health so they don't do that.  Same issue with subsidizing poor peoples housing.  they DGAF and destroy it.  

Well I guess we shoulda thought of that before we made healthcare a profit center

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well I guess we shoulda thought of that before we made healthcare a profit center

well lets also be honest and recognize some people can't be saved from themselves.  We prob should lock them away again or put them down like rabid dogs.   I'm good with option 2.   

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

A nuanced understanding of historical context is necessary. Marx's analysis of capitalism is much more relevant than his antiquated views on race.

Yah, butttttttt.........................

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

many homeless are homeless because of their own decisions.  Handing them a place to live doesn't work.  

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I say we try it.

:lol: 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/hundreds-of-new-homeless-bring-drugs-loitering-harassment-to-uws/

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Why do you have a hard on for landlords? You should be hating on something far more worthy like the banking industry, they’ve done far more damage.

bankers are tremendous,  how would everyone live above their means without us.  We should be celebrated as gods,  esp the ginger ones

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

bankers are tremendous,  how would everyone live above their means without us.  We should be celebrated as gods,  esp the ginger ones

Don’t take it personally but 2008 and then TARP is all anybody needs to know, even you can’t deny that.The banking industry is the scum of the earth.

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Public water supplies should be free. 

So, the government should come drill my well for free???  And pay for the power to run the pump???  Cool!

6a0479bab1459e5daaf4b440f868a06b.jpg

Edited by Mikeadoo
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Public water supplies should be free. 

If you’re going to get radical, don’t pick on public water, it’s pretty cheap considering it’s importance. Mortgages should be free, fuck those greedy hucksters.

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

If you’re going to get radical, don’t pick on public water, it’s pretty cheap considering it’s importance. Mortgages should be free, fuck those greedy hucksters.

Well yeah, but you have to start somewhere :bc: