Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

117335479_10222664228011256_438248917581

Still don't understand the difference between someone requesting a ballot and them just mailing them out to everyone.  :lol:  

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Florida has the infrastructure in place to deal with it. It has been in the works for years.

But you knew that, right?

Yep, glad you agree that mail in voting can work. Now convince these guys who say it can't and that it's just a Dem conspiracy. :bc:

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

#led

I laugh everytime you call someone else led. :lol:

Throw up that fake Biden quote for us again or maybe something about how we need to continue the 50 year drug war. :lol:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yep, glad you agree that mail in voting can work. Now convince these guys who say it can't and that it's just a Dem conspiracy. :bc:

I laugh everytime you call someone else led. :lol:

Throw up that fake Biden quote for us again or maybe something about how we need to continue the 50 year drug war. :lol:

Jesus Christ it would be funny if it weren't so sad that people cannot comprehend the difference. 

unnamed.gif

Vote-by-Mail

What is Vote-by-Mail

A vote-by-mail ballot refers to a ballot that you request and pick-up or have delivered to you without having to vote at the polls during early voting or on Election Day. A voter must first be registered to vote before he or she can request a vote-by-mail ballot. Unless otherwise specified, a request to receive a vote-by-mail ballot covers all elections through the end of the calendar year for the second ensuing regularly scheduled general election. If a vote-by-mail ballot is returned undeliverable, it will cancel a request for future elections and must be renewed.

https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/vote-by-mail/

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus Christ it would be funny if it weren't so sad that people cannot comprehend the difference. 

unnamed.gif

Vote-by-Mail

What is Vote-by-Mail

A vote-by-mail ballot refers to a ballot that you request and pick-up or have delivered to you without having to vote at the polls during early voting or on Election Day. A voter must first be registered to vote before he or she can request a vote-by-mail ballot. Unless otherwise specified, a request to receive a vote-by-mail ballot covers all elections through the end of the calendar year for the second ensuing regularly scheduled general election. If a vote-by-mail ballot is returned undeliverable, it will cancel a request for future elections and must be renewed.

https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/vote-by-mail/

You're debating a point nobody is making. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You're debating a point nobody is making. 

:lol:   No I'm not.   You tried to point out Trump's hypocrisy about Florida mail in ballots and I'm showing you how different that system is compared to what other states are planning on doing.   Why did you post that meme?

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   No I'm not.   You tried to point out Trump's hypocrisy about Florida mail in ballots and I'm showing you how different that system is compared to what other states are planning on doing.   Why did you post that meme?

If you read the posts you'll know.

But that's beyond some of you, I know. :bc:

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If you read the posts you'll know.

But that's beyond some of you, I know. :bc:

Read the post and again our point is right over your head.

Do you think sending out ballots not on request will work?

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Read the post and again our point is right over your head.

Do you think sending out ballots not on request will work?

Nope, that's just an assumption you made.