Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I swear he says this stuff on purpose to fire up the media and the dems. :lol: 

Or maybe he just says dumb shit because he doesn't know better... 

• Like 2

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I swear he says this stuff on purpose to fire up the media and the dems. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or maybe he just says dumb shit because he doesn't know better... 

I heard an interview with Anthony Scaramucci the other day who had been critical of Trump at times and he contends that he says this shit to tweak people and test them. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I heard an interview with Anthony Scaramucci the other day who had been critical of Trump at times and he contends that he says this shit to tweak people and test them. 

I saw that too. I honestly believe this is the case here. Look at CNN at any given time and the top 5 or 10 stories are about trump. It’s like he doesn’t care about the ridicule, as long as they are talking about him...he wins. 🤔

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump likes to melt the snowflakes. :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sweet. Rubbing feces on your head will make your hair grow back! Trump!

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Or is it to prove just how dumb some of his supporters are as they nod their heads in agreement. :dunno:

I'll go with my guess, it's easy to rattle Dems with words. The outrage over "grab them by the pussy" is a perfect example, yet Bill Clinton had his dick in Lewinski's mouth and the Dems think he's a hero. :lmao:

Well Clinton was a fiscal conservative compared to the last 3 so I'd welcome him and Gingrich back as the voices of their parties. As much as I bitched about paying more taxes at least he wasn't trying to kill the future generations with more debt.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Or is it to prove just how dumb some of his supporters are as they nod their heads in agreement. :dunno:

I’ve not seen one person agree with this. It’s completely ridiculous. The folks he’s riling up aren’t his base. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Well Clinton was a fiscal conservative compared to the last 3 so I'd welcome him and Gingrich back as the voices of their parties. As much as I bitched about paying more taxes at least he wasn't trying to kill the future generations with more debt.  

There are no fiscal conservatives in Congress. I think we should just move forward on the free shit and stop acting like anyone cares about the debt. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I’ve not seen one person agree with this. It’s completely ridiculous. The folks he’s riling up aren’t his base. 

What about birth certificate?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

What about birth certificate?

Sure, that could be used to fire up his base, but that was way before he became president. I thought we were talking about recent dumb comments. :lol: