Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm going to Home Depot next week. Want me to get you a respirator for that 6 mos. ALASKA CANCER ADVENTURE? 

Your lungs are gonna' look like half done grilled chicken cutlets, by the time you're done with that shit. 

Did you not EVER learn that diesel fumes are CARCINOGENIC?   Now, who's the dumbass?  

Buy local old man. HD is walmart with wood.

• Like 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Buy local old man. HD is walmart with wood.

It's only Kivvie, who gives a fuck. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm going to Home Depot next week. Want me to get you a respirator for that 6 mos. ALASKA CANCER ADVENTURE? 

Your lungs are gonna' look like half done grilled chicken cutlets, by the time you're done with that shit. 

Did you not EVER learn that diesel fumes are CARCINOGENIC?   Now, who's the dumbass?  

Listen stupid!

He doesn't have his lips locked on the exhaust pipe like you do on Trevons "pipe"!

:owned:

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The local buss you will help stay in buss gives a fuck.

I want the cheapest one I can get for Kivvie. Contaminated Chinese charcoal, no problem, send it along!!! 

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Listen stupid!

He doesn't have his lips locked on the exhaust pipe like you do on Trevons "pipe"!

:owned:

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Cause u b stupid!

HA!HA! I almost forgot, I'll get a respirator for you too!! Before I send it to you, I'll fill the charcoal filters with BLACK MOLD. By the time they figure out why you can't breath, you'll be a dead queer in the dozer seat. 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's kind of you but my employer provides respirators along with a host of other safety equipment required by law. Besides, ULSD doesn't vaporize as bad as RUL.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That's kind of you but my employer provides respirators along with a host of other safety equipment required by law. Besides, ULSD doesn't vaporize as bad as RUL.

STFU, mallard rapist!!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, mallard rapist!!

You should live in western Alaska, your as delusional about being rich as the natives are in their ability to live off the land.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You should live in western Alaska, your as delusional about being rich as the natives are in their ability to live off the land.

But, but, I weally am wich!! No weally, I am!!! :rage:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I know. Cardboard refrigerator box hiusing is pricey & Sandies charges too much for lot rental.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No ,u dont have money LOSER !