Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Probably because they rode on those old ass Yamaha's  :lol: 

13902680_1744684725797755_393435330558739927_n.thumb.jpg.db27bbff1a641d4c7794d830610e5334.jpg

Rode old ass Yamaha’s with my folks.  Nowhere as nice or modern as those. Scarfs , one piece suits,  open face helmets,  no suspension,  carbs belching raw gas in your lap.    Some of the best times of my life.  I hope my daughter will look back on the times riding that old Polaris SS  with the same fondness. 

• Like 2

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Rode old ass Yamaha’s with my folks.  Nowhere as nice or modern as those. Scarfs , one piece suits,  open face helmets,  no suspension,  carbs belching raw gas in your lap.    Some of the best times of my life.  I hope my daughter will look back on the times riding that old Polaris SS  with the same fondness. 

Oh I get it...for sure! Grew up on an early 70's Nordic and rode the shit out of it. Great memories and it's what started it all for me. :bc:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh I get it...for sure! Grew up on an early 70's Nordic and rode the shit out of it. Great memories and it's what started it all for me. :bc:

79 Enticer was my first sled.  Thought it was the shit.  So light and modern compared to our old tanks.  Back then we could ride for miles from our house.  Wasn’t a  house on the street that didn’t own a sled.  Every kind of brand you could imagine.   Good times.  Even standing in a neighbors garage watching as everyone pitched in to keep those shit piles running. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hillary would definitely be 1 or 2. 

Definitely my #1 

I still have nightmares about her being president. I like a good gay wedding though.  Lots of Kenny chesmey songs at reception. :lol:

• Haha 2