• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not like there are any shootings or murders to solve.  

High jacking, robbing , and holding up delivery trucks is a big problem in the hood. That’s why they do it. 

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

High jacking, robbing , and holding up delivery trucks is a big problem in the hood. That’s why they do it. 

Absolutely,   Creating a crime opportunity and then laying in wait is bullshit.  I don’t agree with it when they do it with drugs or prostitution.   I would be pissed if my truck got jacked, while police were wasting resources on entrapment. 

I don,t see it as entrapment. Pretty simple. IF YOU DON,T OWN IT, DON,T TOUCH IT !!!!!!

I love the way Saudi Arabia handles thievery. The whole world should adopt the same philosophy. I hate thieves.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I don,t see it as entrapment. Pretty simple. IF YOU DON,T OWN IT, DON,T TOUCH IT !!!!!!

I love the way Saudi Arabia handles thievery. The whole world should adopt the same philosophy. I hate thieves.

x2

36 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I hate thieves too and no way am I condoning  thievery.  Police setting up people just doesn’t sit right with me.  My shop has been robbed, my son got robbed . I feel like lot of time , you make a report and it gets filed away . they make no effort to catch the thieves. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I hate thieves too and no way am I condoning  thievery.  Police setting up people just doesn’t sit right with me.  My shop has been robbed, my son got robbed . I feel like lot of time , you make a report and it gets filed away . they make no effort to catch the thieves. 

They don't look for the theives. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Man, you snowflakes are awful triggered by a little old columnist...

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Who works for a newspaper you don't even read...

The failing NY Times...:ylsuper:

Djt8_fwU4AATJZ9.jpeg

• Thanks 1