• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha....Tomi really is just an empty headed dumbshit! 😂

i don't think shes totally wrong on what she posted.  people can march all they want but unless they are going to vote for change it's a waste of time.   She's clearly simplistic but that fits within her targeted demo.  Hell they buy everything she says cause she's smoking hot not because she has any actual life experience.  shes a cross between a khardashian and the weather girl who was hired just for her looks on the local tv station. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't think shes totally wrong on what she posted.  people can march all they want but unless they are going to vote for change it's a waste of time.   She's clearly simplistic but that fits within her targeted demo.  Hell they buy everything she says cause she's smoking hot not because she has any actual life experience.  shes a cross between a khardashian and the weather girl who was hired just for her looks on the local tv station. 

Spot on. :lol:

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

One dimensional garbage

:flush:

I agree that one dimension doesn't tell the full story but it makes the point intended which is that the Dems and GOP aren't so far apart. :bc: