Check your account email address ×

Here they are so far, more to come

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I thought this was going to be a topic about the misogynistic stories of Donald Trump that just seem to keep flowing and picking up steam.

Because "Inappropriate touching" is far worse than corruption and treason?  Hell, I "inappropriately touch" my wife and myself on a frequent and regular basis.

Podesta is a disgrace.  He reminds me of that other child mincing pedophile Carville.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because "Inappropriate touching" is far worse than corruption and treason?  Hell, I "inappropriately touch" my wife and myself on a frequent and regular basis.

Podesta is a disgrace.  He reminds me of that other child mincing pedophile Carville.

Hard to believe isn't it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The left turning a blind eye and focusing on a much much smaller issue like locker room talk and now convincing woman to come out and make claims against their opponent. War on woman part 2....or is it version 3.0?

In four years from now guess what....same shit over again  :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The left turning a blind eye and focusing on a much much smaller issue like locker room talk and now convincing woman to come out and make claims against their opponent. War on woman part 2....or is it version 3.0?

In four years from now guess what....same shit over again  :flush: 

Because Hillary is "every woman's woman".  And we'll remind them of that when their sons are heading off to war after the draft that will be needed to fight Russia over some shit nobody cares about here.  That will certainly be a nice distraction for the Dems while they try and clean up this fucking mess created by an inept administration.  Holy fuck.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Podesta discussing campaign strategy leaked by various creeps is something most people feel is a violation of personal space, just remember it's your wife and daughter that Trump wants to inappropriately touch and the only way you could be OK with that is if you're a cuck or worse. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because Hillary is "every woman's woman".  And we'll remind them of that when their sons are heading off to war after the draft that will be needed to fight Russia over some shit nobody cares about here.  That will certainly be a nice distraction for the Dems while they try and clean up this fucking mess created by an inept administration.  Holy fuck.

If that cunt does get elected and does get us into war with Russia I hope the shit hits the fan here at home big time. Of all the shit the Dems say about sabre rattling etc and they were to go and pick a fight with Russia I say send her dumb as over there to lead the fight first hand!

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Podesta discussing campaign strategy leaked by various creeps is something most people feel is a violation of personal space, just remember it's your wife and daughter that Trump wants to inappropriately touch and the only way you could be OK with that is if you're a cuck or worse. 

Bill wants to have an inappropriate relationship with your wife.  You good with that?

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

These are the things you have to tell yourself to support Hillary. WTF?

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't patronize me.  He's a pervert...no surprise.  This is just a played distraction from what is going in in HER camp.  And what I find interesting is the media is just glossing over her "indiscretions" as always but it's full out war from them on Trump.  What do they know is coming?

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If that cunt does get elected and does get us into war with Russia I hope the shit hits the fan here at home big time. Of all the shit the Dems say about sabre rattling etc and they were to go and pick a fight with Russia I say send her dumb as over there to lead the fight first hand!

I think that is the big worry on her side.  And not just if we go to war.  If this election is close, and Trump is calling it what it is, "rigged". Or shit...even if it isn't that close, there's gonna be a lot of restless natives here.  Not sure what it all might amount to but it's another dagger in the heart of American politics and and more distrust for our government.  The citizen dems shun and laugh this idea off as nothing.  But the mind controllers they are electing know better.  

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think that is the big worry on her side.  And not just if we go to war.  If this election is close, and Trump is calling it what it is, "rigged". Or shit...even if it isn't that close, there's gonna be a lot of restless natives here.  Not sure what it all might amount to but it's another dagger in the heart of American politics and and more distrust for our government.  The citizen dems shun and laugh this idea off as nothing.  But the mind controllers they are electing know better.  

Proof of that every day in this forum.  Only one that I can't believe yet is psycho.  He seems smarter than the others.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't patronize me.  He's a pervert...no surprise.  This is just a played distraction from what is going in in HER camp.  And what I find interesting is the media is just glossing over her "indiscretions" as always but it's full out war from them on Trump.  What do they know is coming?

Vince is spot on.  You're trivializing and justifying serious behavior for no real reason.....other than you're own ignorance and stupidity.  And knuckledraggers like you wonder why most women don't support Dump :fool: You're an excellent representative of a Dumper :bc:  

37 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bingo!!!  Nobody I know ever bounces strategy off one another.....:read:. It just doesn't make sense when discussing complex issues.  What we need is someone who doesn't think about tthe issues and simply talks out loud about whatever enters their mind.....

Just now, SnowRider said:

Bingo!!!  Nobody I know ever bounces strategy off one another.....:read:. It just doesn't make sense when discussing complex issues.  What we need is someone who doesn't think about tthe issues and simply talks out loud about whatever enters their mind.....

Will you be on hillary's side if she starts pushing a war?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I thought this was going to be a topic about the misogynistic stories of Donald Trump that just seem to keep flowing and picking up steam.

The made up story's. I find it hilarious that you have the balls to cry about how trump treats women when Bill Clinton is a rapist 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The made up story's. I find it hilarious that you have the balls to cry about how trump treats women when Bill Clinton is a rapist 

:read:

IMG_2902.JPG

Hillary Policies –

Hillary Clinton Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’
Hillary Admits Saudi Arabia and Qatar Fund ISIS – But Took Their Money Anyway
Hillary sat on Board that funded ISIS
Hillary’s own advisor blamed Hillary for Benghazi
Hillary bragged about being invited to Russia’s Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’

Hillary team picked Tim Kaine as VP in July 2015

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:read:

IMG_2902.JPG

He makes damn good point. How is Trump a bad guy for this but Bill Clinton is not? Hypocrisy, that's how. 

I'm not saying don't condemn Trump, I'm saying you should also condemn H&B Clinton.

Just now, Kivalo said:

He makes damn good point. How is Trump a bad guy for this but Bill Clinton is not? Hypocrisy, that's how. 

I'm not saying don't condemn Trump, I'm saying you should also condemn H&B Clinton.

How does Hillary fit into the equation?  Is Bill on the ballet?