Check your account email address ×

Here they are so far, more to come

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Naive on top of everything else.

You are a walking tragedy.

:lol: You have to believe the facts and not your right wing chat boards Union Delivery Boy :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How does Hillary fit into the equation?  Is Bill on the ballet? 

Oh look, 19 posts before this discussing the topic and you pick the only one that you have been given a talking point for.

Care to discuss any of the following?

Hillary Policies –

Hillary Clinton Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’
Hillary Admits Saudi Arabia and Qatar Fund ISIS – But Took Their Money Anyway
Hillary sat on Board that funded ISIS
Hillary’s own advisor blamed Hillary for Benghazi
Hillary bragged about being invited to Russia’s Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’

Hillary team picked Tim Kaine as VP in July 2015

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Oh look, 19 posts before this discussing the topic and you pick the only one that you have been given a talking point for.

Care to discuss any of the following?

Hillary Policies –

Hillary Clinton Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’
Hillary Admits Saudi Arabia and Qatar Fund ISIS – But Took Their Money Anyway
Hillary sat on Board that funded ISIS
Hillary’s own advisor blamed Hillary for Benghazi
Hillary bragged about being invited to Russia’s Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’

Hillary team picked Tim Kaine as VP in July 2015

:read:

Freeloader.....

IMG_2900.JPG

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How does Hillary fit into the equation?  Is Bill on the ballet? 

Hey fuckface, when she brings his name into it and touts his experience as :hers:, he's on the ballet...ALL OF HIM.  Not just what she picks.

You fucking coward-troll

SR Troll.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Vince is spot on.  You're trivializing and justifying serious behavior for no real reason.....other than you're own ignorance and stupidity.  And knuckledraggers like you wonder why most women don't support Dump :fool: You're an excellent representative of a Dumper :bc:  

Quit sucking his dick.  You have ZERO credibility here.  You are nothing but a little coward in a big world trying to throw your baby nuts around the forum boards.  What is sorry is that your family somehow has to look at you as a real example as a man.  So sad.  Hey, do you show them how you "own" people here?  How about people you know?  Do you show them your forum "wizardry"?

A know-nothing hypocritical hack coward troll.  Pussy!  No...prove it then,

Toolbag meme.jpg

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Proof of that every day in this forum.  Only one that I can't believe yet is psycho.  He seems smarter than the others.

I think his convictions are his.  I've never had any issue with that.  Him posting shit bashing trump here is no different than the other side doing it to Hillary.  It helps to validate decisions.  And that's fine with me whether I agree with somebody's personal beliefs or not.  

MC? I think he's trying to figure out how his guy got fucked by something other than the truth while his hatred for Trump runs over his tea cup.  He doesn't wanna not have his hat in solidly in somebody's ring so to do that in this election, you gotta really turn a blind eye and keep it there.  

SR? A complete imbecile partisan sheep hack.

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bill wants to have an inappropriate relationship with your wife.  You good with that?

Bill isn't running for president and well over 50% of the population understands this, now do you see the problem with saying Bill did this and Bill did that?

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bill isn't running for president and well over 50% of the population understands this, now do you see the problem with saying Bill did this and Bill did that?

Sorry, when you bring up the fact that you are happy he may be the "first man" and say his experience will be nice to have, then you are also going to get the cons as to why the Clintons should not be in the White House again.  Can't have it only one way.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Then why does that bitch keep touting his success as if she was party to it.  Sorry, again....you can't pick and choose.  It's all or none.  Why is this hard to understand?

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No he isn't however he is likely guilty in the accusations against him and quite possible rape charges as well.  So its OK for the front running presidential candidate to not only ignore the victims but threaten, intimidate, humiliate, belittle and harasses them as well?  Yah Hillary did that and I am really disapointed some here can't see through that.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Don't patronize me.  He's a pervert...no surprise.  This is just a played distraction from what is going in in HER camp.  And what I find interesting is the media is just glossing over her "indiscretions" as always but it's full out war from them on Trump.  What do they know is coming?

I'll tell you what it is, it was zero vetting of Donald Trump by the Trump camp in an era where every professionally run campaign for a major national office does a vetting of themselves to see what's in the closet so they know the strengths and vulnerabilities of the candidate, this gives the team and the candidate the knowledge to know how to react when issues arise.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'll tell you what it is, it was zero vetting of Donald Trump by the Trump camp in an era where every professionally run campaign for a major national office does a vetting of themselves to see what's in the closet so they know the strengths and vulnerabilities of the candidate, this gives the team and the candidate the knowledge to know how to react when issues arise.

Ok....but those fucking R's were fucked when their debate numbers came out.  In their idiot stupor as usual, they thought Trump had ZERO chance.  But still...his accusations are over the top and overly played.  It makes anyone even outside of politics look at it as "fishy".

And Hillary was vetted properly?  REALLY?  :lol:  Ehhhh....she's good! 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then why does that bitch keep touting his success as if she was party to it.  Sorry, again....you can't pick and choose.  It's all or none.  Why is this hard to understand?

Why shouldn't she accentuate the positive, it was a rock and rolling economic time when Bubba was POTUS.

As far as the Trump campaign bringing up Slick's infidelity it's old negative news that only resonates among the Trump faithful, and we know Trump needs much more than the faithful to win.

Again it is pick and choose, Clinton chooses to bring up the positive and Trump chooses to bring up the negative.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Why shouldn't she accentuate the positive, it was a rock and rolling economic time when Bubba was POTUS.

As far as the Trump campaign bringing up Slick's infidelity it's old negative news that only resonates among the Trump faithful, and we know Trump needs much more than the faithful to win.

Again it is pick and choose, Clinton chooses to bring up the positive and Trump chooses to bring up the negative.

Nobody get's to pick and choose.  Ask Penn State how that worked out for them.

And did you just insinuate that the Clinton camp is running a "Accentuate our Positives Campaign"?  I'm giggling inside right now.

Bill isn't running for president so you can't bring up any of the creepy shit he's done. BUT....you can use any of his perceived positive traits to help Hillary? 

Politics :lmao: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Bill isn't running for president so you can't bring up any of the creepy shit he's done. BUT....you can use any of his perceived positive traits to help Hillary? 

And piss poor politics even for politics.  Some of these people have to be grown with poor fertilizer.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And piss poor politics even for politics.  Some of these people have to be grown with poor fertilizer.

Test tube babies probably 

This sums it up nicely FB_IMG_1476405085571.jpg

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Podesta discussing campaign strategy leaked by various creeps is something most people feel is a violation of personal space, just remember it's your wife and daughter that Trump wants to inappropriately touch and the only way you could be OK with that is if you're a cuck or worse. 

Just think , if he was still buds with your girl Hillary he could have her have them have an accident .   

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just think , if he was still buds with your girl Hillary he could have her have them have an accident .   

Unexpected suicides.  A tragic epidemic.  Especially when you ran your own head over with your own car....twice! 

What a shame.  :sad:

13 hours ago, Skidooski said:

If that cunt does get elected and does get us into war with Russia I hope the shit hits the fan here at home big time. Of all the shit the Dems say about sabre   rattling etc and they were to go and pick a fight with Russia I say send her dumb as over there to lead the fight first hand!

I thought the 80s called and wanted there foreign policy back:idiot:  I remember CNN and NBC and CBS all mocking about the ussr being a major concern in coming yrs.

they made Romany look like satin they can make anyone look like the devil.

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

sure u can it stands to her character . if u did the shit bill is still doing would your wife we defending u and trashing them? no u would be sleeping in a van down by the river and u know it. that whore like it cuz she gets sloppy seconds. why do u think he always goes for the ugly sort of dyke looking galls ?  

• Like 1